next month!

tinktee
on 9/20/04 11:45 am - Spanaway, WA
Hi all, geez I can't believe that I had to post-pone my surgery for the 3rd time. The Community Health Care had to order one of the antibiotics for the HPYlori. I'll be starting the 3 antibiotics tonight for 14 days. I'm asking to have the wls after the 5th of October. Thanks to everyone for the support but no surgery tomorrow! I know one thing to be true, I can't wait to get this HPY stuff taken care of because you talk about gas, you have NO idea! SIWL, Tee
talkingkatz
on 9/20/04 2:39 pm - Maple Valley, WA
That is disappointing. I keep thinking they'll find some reason to postpone my surgery - not enough weight loss or who knows???? Hang in there - I'll be one week behind you. Postponement isn't so bad - I was cancelled once by a bad Dr.. ... am now glad that happened as he does an untested procedure that hasn't had long term testing. He says he's the greatest surgeon on the west coast - but that is just his opinion!!!
ANGEL O
on 9/23/04 2:21 am - Bremerton, WA
Terri, I have been looking forward to meeting you. Kimanne talks so much about you that i feel that i know you. Here are these words of encouragement. God knows whats up ahead and He;s not gonna give you more than what you cannot handle so hang in there things happen for a reason. You take care and God bless you and strenghten you on your day and everyday. Love and prayers. ANGEL:
Most Active