Introduction

Julia B.
on 9/20/04 4:45 am - Puyallup, WA
Hi! My name is Julia. I've been on OH for awhile now, but mainly on the September 2004 Surgery Date Board. I thought I should stop in and say hello. I'm scheduled for surgery on September 23 at St. Francis with Dr. Oh. I'm having the RNY distal and hope to lose about half of my current 280 pounds. I only have 3 more days till surgery and I'm a bit nervous so I've been spending alot of time here reading messages and profiles. Nice to meet you all! Julia
Lmcevil
on 9/20/04 4:52 am - Everett, WA
Hello Julia , My name is lois and I am also new. I wish I was where you are right now. I bet this doctor has me Jumping through more hoops for a long time. Good Luck with your surgery and I will be waiting to hear from you when you come out of the hospital
pat9047
on 9/20/04 5:24 am - CO
Hi, I see you waving at me. Good luck with your surgery and best wishes for a speedy recovery. Make sure you let us know when you take your son on the ferris wheel.
Craig E.
on 9/20/04 9:59 pm
Only 2 days left until surgery now Julie! I've read your profile quite a few times being that we're both fellow Dr. Oh patients. I wish you the best and hope everything goes well with your surgery! Craig
Most Active