Introduction

Lmcevil
on 9/20/04 4:41 am - Everett, WA
hello my name is Lois. I am going to have Gastric By-pass surgery as soon as I finnish all my Tasks for Dr. Weber. I already had an appointment with him and he said he would do the surgery. I finnally found out I can have a nutrional Eval at Madigan!! We are Navy so we live in Everett. I was introduced to you all From Renee. She is a member at my daughters church. She was going to have the surgery last time we spoke and was pretty excited. Iam looking forward to talking to you all. I have been reading all about you all for some time now. I only need an EKG and a Psyhe Eval appt to finnish. I am trying to get ahold of madigan now to see if they do that there also. If anyone has any ideas for me please feel free to chat with me. Hope fully I will get there and go to the other side soon Lois
sassy
on 9/20/04 5:23 am - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
yeayyy lois!! i am so glad you finally posted! madigan can not do your psych eval, but call tricare and they will give you a list of who can. they should be able to do your ekg tho. welcome to the family!! ((((hugs))))
pat9047
on 9/20/04 5:25 am - CO
Welcome aboard. I hope you can get your date soon.
Lmcevil
on 9/21/04 2:40 pm - Everett, WA
Hey renee!! I have an appointment with Dr. Kerr on the 2nd of October. And one for nutrition on the 12th. Then my Doc will give me the EKG. I am getting closer I think to finishing all the things Dr.Weber wants. I even lost 5 pounds walking. I bet it's hiding some where n my Butt!! I have to go to a second appointment with Dr. Weber around the first I have to call and make an appt. I was told by Jen you had it done at madigan what happened there. I hope you are dropping the pounds by now and feel soooo GOD!!!! Love Lois
Most Active