Size

JustHat
on 9/20/04 2:24 am - NM
Chanise said something that got me to thinking last night. I know we all have goal weights. In many cases, it is the weight the doc told us to shoot for. But, it really isn't about the weight we will end up. It is about what size we want our bodies to be. DH told me the other day that he wants me to stop losing now. He likes my butt size. He knows I can't stop losing at this point and wouldn't. But, he does worry that I will lose too much. I don't think there is a chance of that happening. I would like to end up wearing a size 10/11. I would still have my curves, but be of a healthy weight. I have known him for much longer than we have been together. We went to HS together and dated each other's friends but never eachother. When we finally did get together, I was a size 11. So, that was 16 years ago. What size would you like to end up? And, when was the last time you were that size? And who do you think has the perfect body?
pat9047
on 9/20/04 2:58 am - CO
I would like to end up a 10/12. I haven't been that small since the 70s. I don't want to be any smaller than that. Not sure I would look good. Perfect body???? Charlize Theron, Kathleen Turner (now that she is not too skinny anymore), Halle Berry ( I hate her, on her bad days she looks great)
Lmcevil
on 9/20/04 4:48 am - Everett, WA
Well I AM 5'5 so I want to be around 120. i have to work for that though because dr. Weber says he can get about 100 off me. I would need to get 30 more off for that. Maybe I would Love to look like Charlize also and maybe jennifer Aniston.
sassy
on 9/20/04 5:17 am - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
i think i would want to be around a 14/16 or 16/18. i think if i was much thinner than that, i would look like a toothpick with teeth, and i dont want that, i want to be healthy, and look healthy, not anorexic, ya know... plus at my height, a size 6 looks kinda odd.. gotta have some meat on these bones lol as far as when i was last that size, i have no clue, i have worn a 20 or larger since jr high, so i dont know, possibly 4th grade...
Tanja Y
on 9/20/04 5:58 am - Wahiawa, HI
I'm not too worried about size. Not really. I wanna be healtheir. Sure, it would be nice not to have to shop in Lane Bryant anymore. Sure, it would be nice to be as skinny as my SIL who says she's fat when she hit 120.....but I know that's never gonna happen. My realistic goal is to be under 200. Fantasy goal 140. I don't even know what sizes those would be. I weighed 201 when I graduated (eons ago) high school.......would really love to get under that weight. ~Tanja
cheryl D.
on 9/20/04 6:56 am - bellingham, WA
I weigh 154 started at 353 lost down to 148 but then my liver emsines are bad so I was told I had to get more protein in and my weight went up to 154 and seems to have stablisied I wear a size 4-6 but my surg. said I would get down to 135, but at 5'6" the charts say I am not over wieght my MD is happy and I no long see my surg. 135 sounds neat tho do you not think??????? Do you think I should try for 135 if so how it seems set in cement!!!!!!!!!
talkingkatz
on 9/20/04 2:30 pm - Maple Valley, WA
Would like to get to at least 145-155 pounds and a size 12, maybe 14.
RWH G.
on 9/23/04 8:07 am - Seattle area 'burb, WA
I'm 5'10" - was 320, size 28 jeans, 3-4X tops . . . Now I'm 155, size 6/7 jeans, S-M tops. I'm still losing, and will prolly be size 4 after TT. But I have *no* butt, and sox for boobs. I'm not complaining, mind you, just that it's a trade off . . . for me, anyway. HUGE butt or no butt? Hermongous boobs, or flat sox? Guess I'll take no butt and sox!
Most Active