Im home and 4days post-op

Amanda P.
on 9/20/04 12:13 am - Wa
WOOOHOOOO, I made it to the losing side. Surgery went great no problems, and recovery is painful but not to bad. Im just so happy and excited that im finally on the other side. I cant stop day dreaming about all the things I want to do with my kids and family in the near future. Anyway, getting light headed so I need to go lay down again. Take care all warmest wishes to you.........Amanda
ncarter11
on 9/20/04 12:32 am - Edmonds, WA
I just came on to post my own update, Amanda! So glad to read yours. I'm too tired to read much on the boards right now. I'm soooo glad to be at home and on the other side, too. Congrats on a great recovery! We'll chat soon! Much support and many blessings! Nancy
Chrissy P.
on 9/20/04 1:39 am - Federal Way, WA
Great to hear that you are doing OK, Amanda. Take good care of yourself and let us know if you need anything. I'll be joining you on the other side very soon!
JustHat
on 9/20/04 2:30 am - NM
Welcome home Amanda! It is always a good day for me when I check the boards and find that someone else has made it through the surgery and is home resting. Please take care of yourself. Hat
Most Active