Whoops! Nutrition appie tomorrow.....

Tanja Y
on 9/19/04 12:05 pm - Wahiawa, HI
I knew it was coming up and I kept meaning to transfer my info from Fitday.com to that stupid little notebook/handout the nutritionist gave me but never did get around to it. So for all you ppl who go to Madigan how important is it I feel out those sheets for them? I really don't want to spend the rest of my evening copying from the computer into that notebook. If my printer worked, I'd just print it out.......but I can't figure out how to hook the dang thing up. Plus.......at first I didn't document. Only been doing it the last couple of weeks. I hate to admit it, but I didn't hear a whole bunch of what the lady from the clinic said, I had visitors in my room when she came and she didn't go out of her way to really say much. Pretty much chatted for a few minutes, gave me the little booklet and said she'd come back and never did. So I don't even know if I'm really supposed to have filled out the pages in the back for all my intake since surgery.....not that there's enough pages there anyway. After all I had surgery in July and I'm just now getting in for my post-op appointment at the nutrition clinic. Well I guess if they get pissy about it, I'll just plead drug-induced memory loss! LOL ~Tanja
JustHat
on 9/19/04 4:17 pm - NM
Let me know how this goes. I have my appointment with her next week. It isn't like it would take that much effort to write down the things I eat. But, I am too lazy for that. Maybe I should start a list this week so I don't walk in empty handed. I already know I am going to be in trouble with her. Not enough food. Not enough protein. Who would have ever guess that I would ever get in trouble for not eating enough? Hat
Tanja Y
on 9/20/04 5:38 am - Wahiawa, HI
For my next appointment she asked me to bring in a weeks list of food intake. I can do that.....lol. She didn't even ask if I brought in one this week. So you'd be looking good Hat if you went in with one. She did tell me I'm not eating enough (how I don't know) and not eating often enough. 3 meals + 3 snacks a day. Which I havn't been doing. Not enough calories or protein. Guess I'll have to start trying alot harder. Good news is I get to start fresh fruit. And I have to start taking calcium on top of my multivitamin. ~Tanja
Most Active