Returned Home from Hospital

karenyt
on 9/18/04 9:24 am - Renton, WA
Well, I've crossed over to the losing side myself!! open RNY at WISH center ws Wednesday with both drs. in surgery, also removed gall bladder. Home late yesterday and I'll write more as I can sit at computer for longer. Right now, just keep me and others in similar cir****tances in your prayers and thoughts, as I keep al of you too!! Karen Thompson
Kimanne B
on 9/18/04 10:37 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Yay Karen! So glad to hear everything went well. Congrats on becoming a loser You're in my prayers! Keep us posted please. Now go rest *lol* Take care, Kimanne
amanda B.
on 9/18/04 4:38 pm - renton, WA
Congrats!! I am soo happy for you!! Welcome home !
Chrissy P.
on 9/20/04 1:30 am - Federal Way, WA
Hi Karen! So glad you're OK! I'll be following in your very footsteps on October 7th, with Dr. Strain alone. How did you like your surgeons?
karenyt
on 9/20/04 1:49 am - Renton, WA
Both Dr. A and Dr. Strain were great and I trusted them with my life. The staff at Valley Medical needs some reminder from the patient on ocassion about helping walk, going to bathroom, etc., but for the most part I was very happy with all my experience. I am very groggy and light headed today (started some yesterday) and I am having one he.... of a time typing this because they must have made a mistake and also removed my spell check feature during surgery!! Hope that organ grows back, but don't want my gall bladder or stomache size restored!@! More later when I'm not listing so definitely to the left in this chair. My dear husband (DH) is taking our daughter to school bus this morning and I'm on my own for a short while. Take Care all and talk with you. Are you all going to be at the chat this afternoon? I plan to try and make it!! Karen Thompson post-opDay 5 09-15-2004 WISH Center
Most Active