Protein Powders

awidick
on 9/18/04 6:22 am - Spanaway, WA
I was wondering what everyone was drinking for their protein. I will be ordering all my vitamins etc this next week so that I can be ready. But I really have no clue on the protein powders. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Kimanne B
on 9/18/04 10:34 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
I am still pre-op, but I ordered Nectar off of an Ebay nutrition store and saved about $10.00 or so! I got the Fuzzy Navel Nectar which tastes good to me ( i had to try it! ) However, I have heard from a lot of post ops that our taste buds will change after surgery.. so who knows if I'll like it after surgery or not... hope this helps Best wishes on your WL journey, Kimanne
ANGEL O
on 9/19/04 3:18 pm - Bremerton, WA
hey kimanne, how r u my friend? i have sure missed chatting with u. how have u been pretty lady? i have been good just waiting for my seminar. its right around the corner. love and prayers. drop me a line sometimes.. ANGEL
Cori T.
on 9/18/04 11:48 am - Neah Bay, WA
I went with unflavored. Unjury sells one as does bariatric eating. Then I also like the Nectar fuzzy navel one. I've been flavoring my "unflavored" (Not all that unflavored IMO) with sugar free syrups (Atkins) or unsweetened frozen fruit. HTH
latzylove
on 9/19/04 4:14 am - Tacoma, WA
Arlene, I went out to Vitalady in Puyallup. You can taste them before you buy. I have wasted money on buying a container of protein then not being able to choke it down because it was nasty. Your tastes will change after surgery so you might want to just buy like a vanilla or something. I recently bought mochchinno and Banana from Vitalady it's soo good. She is open during the day for tastings and also sells some vitamins. She's at Vitalady.com. Good luck. Take Care, Latzy
JustHat
on 9/19/04 5:33 am - NM
I am in Puyallup every Monday. And, every time I am there, I wish I knew where to go. Does she work out of her house or have an actual store? If she has an actual store, then where the heck is it? TIA, Hat
STACEYJ
on 9/19/04 1:41 pm - Auburn, WA
She works out of her house. Everyone there is really nice and helpful. They gave me directions and I had no problem. It's off of the Canyon Rd Exit. Oh, The NECTAR Raodside Lemonade is awesome too. 2105 78th Avenue E Puyallup, Wa 98373-4863 Tel: 253-848-5118 Fax: 253-445-5143 Phone Hours: Monday - Friday 8am to 7pm Saturday 10am to 4pm (all times are West Coast/Pacific Time)
Most Active