Tomorrow, tomorrow!

ncarter11
on 9/15/04 1:31 am - Edmonds, WA
I can't believe it's here! I have seen a thousand posts just like this one. Now it's my turn to post one The good people around me are more nervous than I am. I'm a teensy bit nervous about pain, but that's it. A friend told me that she felt "bittersweet" about my surgery. That's a perfect word!! I'm so grateful that surgery is available to me and I feel very positive about it, yet I wi**** did have to come to this. Bittersweet is a good word. Susan Peverly is my angel. Thank you, Susan!!!!! Thank you all for your prayers and support. and blessings to my AMOS family. Nancy
JustHat
on 9/15/04 1:42 am - NM
Nancy, I hope I don't miss getting to wish you good luck. You will be in my thoughts all day long. Hat
pat9047
on 9/15/04 3:21 am - CO
Hmmm sounds like you are a teensy bit excited LOL. best of luck and best wishes for a speedy recovery
Amanda P.
on 9/15/04 3:34 am - Wa
YIPPIEEEEEEEE Nancy, were gonna be LOSERSSS tomorrow Im so excited for us heres to us those are protien drinks....LOL. I wish you all the best, I know you'll do great. I'll be saying a prayer for us both as they wheel me down the hall to surgery. Take care.......Amanda here we are off to the losing side
awidick
on 9/15/04 8:54 am - Spanaway, WA
How exciting for you!!! I hope everything goes as planned and you have a speedy recovery. I can only imagine how you feel right now. Can't wait until I can feel that way. I'll be praying for you. Arlene
RichardWash
on 9/15/04 10:01 am
- Good Luck Girl, Soon you will be on the losing side... make sure to post as soon as you can so we can make sure your ok!
tinktee
on 9/15/04 3:14 pm - Spanaway, WA
Girl friend! YIPPEEEEE God bless you Nancy, you are so awesome! See ya real soon! SIWL, Tee
sassy
on 9/15/04 3:24 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
((((((((((((((super big web hugs)))))))))))))) i am so excited for you!! best of luck, and come home soon, and of course with lots of stories and details!! we will be praying for you!!! you go girl!!!!
Most Active