today...

Rachael E.
on 9/14/04 1:40 pm
Ok so I called Weber's office....Summer said he was in surgery and she would have Edy call me back...I waited and waited...I decided to take a shower...the darn phone rang while I had shampoo in my hair and I wash washing my face....I let it ring....I knew Edy would leave a message....she did...she said she would be out for the day and that she would phone me later (4-5 PM)...she never did phone back...BUT the good news is..I am doing well! I got more down today and I managed to get enough nourishment to work out today. It felt great! I got in quite a bit of water and crystal lite today...and only a few pains...it is so much better! I got in some protien shake this AM and this PM...I am not worried anymore..I am peeing now and I am not dizzy at all. Thank you all for your care and concern! It means so much to me! OH yeah, I even got my vitamins down...something I wasn't able to do for a few days. Hopefully I can get back on track! According to my home scale I am down 31 pounds. Pretty good for being 12 days post op. Thanks again everyone for everything! Rae
Cori T.
on 9/14/04 1:52 pm - Neah Bay, WA
Thank you for updating us, I was worrying about ya! So glad you're feeling better!
Rachael E.
on 9/14/04 2:04 pm
So, How are you doing? How's your incision? Mine looks like a piece of hair....that's how thin it is anyway...Makes Derek mad..his is much bigger. Neener neener.....I do have one open area in the very middle...but I am using steri strips to keep it closed... Rae
Cori T.
on 9/15/04 12:41 am - Neah Bay, WA
Hey Rachel, My incision is good. Hey be careful with bending over and picking up anything heavy (like those kids) you can pop the incision right open. Happened to a friend of mine. They didn't even sew it back up. She had to clean inside it daily w/q-tips her words were: "I was like putting that q-tip 7" into my body" :::::::::::::willies::::::::::::::::::; Take care!
sspev
on 9/14/04 1:56 pm - Seattle area (Everett), WA
Since I'm still pre-op I can't speak from experience, but if you're only able to get clear stuff down, don't you still need to converse with the Dr, and make sure he's aware of your situation? Losing the weight is great, but don't you need more than water and crystal lite? We were really all concerned about you . . . And we're still keeping you in our prayers! Susan
Rachael E.
on 9/14/04 2:01 pm
Yes, I am still going to talk with either Edy or Dr. Weber...no worries, I agree I still need to talk with them. Thanks for caring! Rae
Andrea W.
on 9/14/04 6:00 pm - Kent, WA
I am glad to hear that you are feeling better!! But you can't be telling us you are having troubles and then not tell us how you are doing! (sheesh) I might not post much, but I do keep up on what is going on...... Kinda.... That's me constantly checking to see if you've posted Congrats on the loss!! A
ncarter11
on 9/15/04 1:58 am - Edmonds, WA
Fab-u-lous-o weightloss!! WOW!! Kudos on you! I am glad you are feeling better, Rae! Do follow up with DrW, k? You're an inspiration! Nan
Most Active