New To Wa. Messege Board..

ANGEL O
on 9/14/04 6:57 am - Bremerton, WA
Hello, Hope all is going well for everyone. I am going to my seminar on 10-6 and am hoping to get the ball rolling. Would much covet your prayers, for I know we all need them. Keps smiling for God loves us all. Good luck to you all post-op, or pre-op. Love and prayers. Hope to make firneds here, ANGEL
ncarter11
on 9/14/04 10:32 am - Edmonds, WA
So glad you introduced yourself, Angel! Welcome to the boards! It's an exciting jouney! I pray for the best for you! God bless you, too!! Nancy
vanessam
on 9/14/04 1:14 pm
Angelita, I am fairly new to the WA board, as I've just moved from Michigan. Best of luck with your seminar and keep us posted of all your progress! ~Vanessa
Chrissy P.
on 9/15/04 9:13 am - Federal Way, WA
Welcome, Angel. I'll be going in to surgery at the WISH Center the day after you go to your seminar. Keep us informed on how you're doing.
ANGEL O
on 9/15/04 6:32 pm - Bremerton, WA
Christina, Thanks and god bless you as well. Talk soon and please keep us posted on anything u might need. Love and prayers.We'll be praying that all goes well for you. ANGEL
Kimanne B
on 9/15/04 4:29 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Hi there sweetie, good to see you on the WA board too. You'll have to let me know how it goes. I loved the seminar at VM. I'll be there on the 6th (in the morning) for the last of my tests before surgery!! I'm so glad you are attending the seminar, I think you'll like the staff, especially Doc T!! Keep me posted girlie, love ya, Kimanne
ANGEL O
on 9/15/04 6:36 pm - Bremerton, WA
Kimanne, Good to have you stop in. I sure have missed you. I sure hope and pray that your doing good. Keep me posted on what your up to ok. Love and prayers. God bless you and your family. I know i will enjoy the seminar and I'm looking forward to what comes after. I am so excited about everything and I owe it all to you. God bless you my friend.. ANGEL
Most Active