Madigan's support meeting

JustHat
on 9/13/04 4:38 pm - NM
Madigan's next support meeting is Tuesday, Sept. 14, from 3 to 4. I am going to try and go. I have an appointment at 4:45. So, I will be out of there as soon as the meeting is over. But, I hope to see you all there.
sassy
on 9/13/04 5:07 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
if everything goes right, i will be there... unless i end up being forced to make kaylee stew between now and then. i dont know what it is, but she is just being really rebellious today. that or my patience is just melting away with my fat cells.... one of the two anyways lol
Rachael E.
on 9/14/04 1:44 am
For some reason I thought that their meetings were in the early evening... darn... OK so we need to all find a good day and a good place and meet up...maybe this weekend? Where's a good place? I'd have you all over to my house, but I know it's pretty far for some of you....
Chanise D.
on 9/14/04 4:34 am - Lakewood, WA
I have a 1330 appt at nutrition...onfe of the group things..I am going to try to make it....It all depends on my baby....I'm on toddler time...
Tanja Y
on 9/14/04 5:32 am - Wahiawa, HI
Renee was telling me about this last night. I wouldn't mind going, but my dd gets off the bus at 3:00 and ds at 3:15 so by the time I'd get them in the car, dropped off at my friends house and out to Madigan the meeting would almost be over.....or over depending on how far out I had to park at the lovely parking lot at Madigan. ~Tanja
Most Active