Financing WLS

Jeffrey Welch
on 9/13/04 12:35 pm - Seattle, WA
Hello, Any thoughts or ideas about financing WLS? I work full time and we have an 'average' household income for the Seattle area, but my insurance (Regence PPO) has an exclusion for anything to do with WLS. Are there any doctors/clinics willing to work with a patient re: financing? Any other options? Have no property to borrow against, no relatives to hit up, just a hard working guy at a crossroads *****ally needs this if I'm going to live to see my daughter graduate high school. -Jeff
Andrea W.
on 9/13/04 1:04 pm - Kent, WA
Try the Wish Center in Renton! They offer a financing plan although I am not sure what it is! However, I have heard the payments are similar to buying a new car..... Certainly would be worth it in the end!!! Good Luck!!!!! And keep us posted!
Kimanne B
on 9/14/04 12:49 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Hi Jeff, and best wishes on your journey! As I recall, Evergreen Bariatric Surgeons have a financing plan as well Keep us posted! Kimanne
Chrissy P.
on 9/15/04 9:10 am - Federal Way, WA
Hi Jeff, I cannot say enough good things about the WISH Center. I qualified for financing through them, but I went with a home equity loan because the rates are so low. But you really should look into the WISH Center. They have a great introduction seminar that explains everything, then you can make your first appointment. Go to wishcenter.org and you'll find out what you need to know. I have Regence, too, and I guess a bunch of really skinny people work there. Good luck!
Most Active