Here I am.......

Rachael E.
on 9/13/04 12:31 pm
I will post later...I have to put the kids in the tub and then off to bed......Derek is working out...I will fill you all in later.......I AM OK>>>
Tammy _.
on 9/13/04 1:26 pm - Puyallup, WA
Glad to hear that you are alright. Did you have a stricture? Feeling better now?? Hope each day is now better than the one before! Tammy
Rachael E.
on 9/13/04 3:20 pm
Ok, So...I haven't even had a chance to phone the Dr....Lucas started school today and I had ten million things to do before 12:20 (when school started).......I had to get everyone ready for the day, take Lucas to get a hair cut, he was due for a MMR shot...had to do that before school...then get him fed and to school. Then get the baes home for their nap.they missed one nap....then we picked Lukie up had a teacher confrence because we missed the open house....I promiesd Lukie he could spend 5 bucks at the dollar store since he was good for his shot- cheap Mom I know, but hey it works......plus he's spoiled and doesn't need anything. I just bought him new school clothes and shoes.... Then off we went to the commisary.did my big shopping and then got home in time to fee the fam bath the boys and do 2 loads of laundry...I am pooped..I am getting a little more down....I got 1 ounce and a half of boost down the AM and planty of water....I tired to blend some cottage cheese...and I thought I was having a heart attack....it gets stuck in my chest.......oh man it hurts so so so BAD...so I PROMISED Sonya I would call Weber tomorrow.....I will try to keep you all updated.but for now, I am ok and I am still kickin'....hurts to swallow, but at least I can do boost and water. Thanks for the concern....by the way when is the next Madigan meeteing??? Sonya and I were talking and I think her Derek and myslef will try to get out there for the next one. Rae
JustHat
on 9/13/04 4:56 pm - NM
Rachael, I feel so much better that Sonya made you promise to call. I understand about today, but you can't let yourself go. Trust me, you don't want to wait until your really sick. When I called on a Monday morning, they told me there was no one that could take my call until 10 am. If you get that same message, you might want to call his nurse. At least you would get a live person earlier than 10. I can't remember her name right now or find her phone number. But, I am sure someone more organized than myself can give it to you if you don't have it. Good luck on finding out what the problem is and please don't leave us hanging again. I haven't ever been up your way, but I thought about it today. ((hugs))
Rachael E.
on 9/14/04 1:45 am
wow, you can tell I don't proof ready my postings....you'd think I missed elementary school. LOL
Cori T.
on 9/14/04 6:48 am - Neah Bay, WA
Rachel, call the DR! Hope today your day is calmer!
ncarter11
on 9/14/04 10:33 am - Edmonds, WA
Please do call! You know you'd be advising all of us to do the same! I'm praying for ya! nan
Most Active