Hey Gloria

JustHat
on 9/12/04 4:12 pm - NM
When do you move? After you get settled in and on the list for WLS there, your not going to leave us for another state board, are you?
lightlyspice
on 10/5/04 4:43 am - Oak Grove, KY
Hi Hat, I was just going over old posts and saw yours. I am in Kentucky now and living like a bum on the streets. Just kidding, we are living in the hotel right now, Holiday Inn Express.We left Ft. Lewis on 9-20. We hope to have a place to stay in a week. I still be here and checking you all out. I just filled out my papers for tricare again yesterday so that is a go. I just have to find a doctor here. It is strange because one minute you are in Kentucky on a street and the next you are in Tennessee. Ft. Campbell is big and I have to get use to all of this again. I am in the library right now and so are the kids. We have to hurry up and get a place so that we can get them in school. I am here and will be on any computer that I can find. Thanks for thinking about me. How is renee doing? I don't see her posting alot. You can still e-mail me at my old e-mail address. You have a nice day and by the way-----How much weight have you lost?
Most Active