yeah, I am obese??

Rachael E.
on 9/11/04 12:13 pm
ok, well...You can make tofu tacos...easy! JUst take some extra firm tofu...cruble it in a frying pan..no oil or greese is needed...oh take the water out of the tofu packaging 1st though... add your favorite taco seasoning....a little worchester sauce.....and let it cook all the the water out of the tofu...you may have to add a little water...like 1/8 of a cup or something......cook it until its almost dry......add anything else you'd put on a taco and blend it.....it's yummy,,,,, another mexican one.... Take some extra firm tofu...crumble it and fry it in the pan ( no oil again), then add your favorite canned enchalada sauce....cheese.....blend and there ya go.....I use to do this all the time and Derek can't even tell the diffence between my tacos and regular ones...I wish I could make some for you, I love to cook.,... I have a tofu cook book....but never have used it...I just play with it....it's great with eggs, cheese, and ham.then rolled into a tortilla.... it's really good with black beans salsa and cottage cheese.... take some tofu and some hidden valley ranch dry dip mix....and the extra firm tofu....mix it together well.....then add some diced up vegtables ( cucmbers, olive, fresh tomatos...) and some feta.......ooooooo it's so good on little rice crackers or pita...or just plain....... I have so many ways to use tofu...just ask....
Rachael E.
on 9/11/04 3:07 am
WOW, I am so proud of you HAT!
Chanise D.
on 9/11/04 2:10 pm - Lakewood, WA
If you skinny chicks keep losing weight...we are going tomove you guyz to another web site.... signed green eyed LOL Congrats...You are doing so well...I can only imagine the how proud you feel when you look in the mirror...
Most Active