yeah, I am obese??

JustHat
on 9/10/04 10:50 am - NM
Seems like a funny thing to be happy about. And, it isn't nearly as exciting as Rachael's announcement. But, I have gone from morbidly obese to simply obese. And, I hit my 40 pound goal. My next goal is 57 pounds. It would be nice to make that by my two month anniversary, but I doubt it. The stall where I lost 4 pounds one week and 2 the next threw me off. BTW, does anyone know what I can do with tofu? I haven't had much protein in the last 3 weeks. Drinks gag me or worse. So, I figured I could hide tofu in something. But, I have only eatten tofu twice. Once was in Okinawa when we were just trying to figure out what we were eatting. Have a good day all! ~~Hat~~
JustHat
on 9/10/04 3:04 pm - NM
Looks like we have the same short term goal in mind. I am looking forward to hitting 199 too. I married at 180 something 15 years ago. I don't remember exactly when I hit the 200 mark, but it was a long time ago. Two years ago at Thanksgiving, I hit 206. So close, but I blew it. Hat 256-215-150
djrochman
on 9/10/04 4:43 pm - Nodaway, IA
I SO know how you feel! Last week I hit 199 and I hadn't been under 200 for over 10 years!! I called EVERYONE I knew and jumped up and down while doing the happy dance! It was so cool and everyday since when I see that 100 something instead of 200 something....I just feel so amazing. You are so close now, just wait! Good luck! Denise
Cori T.
on 9/10/04 11:22 am - Neah Bay, WA
Wow Hat, you're doing great! Hmmmm, tofu, I've never really had it but heard you can use it in place of meat in any recipe. It'll take on the flavors of the seasonings, other items in the dish etc. How about a stir fry w/veggies and tofu? Then blend it w/some broth or something?
tinktee
on 9/10/04 3:42 pm - Spanaway, WA
CONGRATS HAT! Rootbeer You get the picture! You go girl!!!!!!!!!!Tee
Kimanne B
on 9/10/04 5:27 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Hat, congratssssssss!!!! You are doing such a great job! Keep it up girlie! As for the Tofu question... I have no clue but Tooter on the main board is pretty good with recipes! Congrats again XoXo Kim
karenyt
on 9/11/04 2:51 am - Renton, WA
Hat!! Congratulations on being obese!! I can hardly wait to get to be obese too!! Sounds strange, but you all know what I mean... My Open RNY is this Wednesday 09-15-2004 and I am about 305 lbs looking forward to being on the losing side. Karen Thompson
Rachael E.
on 9/11/04 2:59 am
Tofu? I love tofu...I live off it actually...I don't eat red meat... I have plenty of wayt to use tofu....what are some of your favorite foods??? I can tell you some good recipes that would work well with your pallet. Rachael
JustHat
on 9/11/04 6:26 am - NM
At this point, I am not all that picky. Mexican food is my favorite. But, I earned this big butt by eating just about anything. I love spicy, but my pouch isn't in love with it much any longer. I am really hungery right now. But, the fear of getting sick makes it so I don't want anything. It's frustrating. BTW, I messed up big this morning. I was at a soccer game. I decided to suck the juice out of an orange. At the same time, I was handing out oranges and talking to the team. Without thinking, I swallowed a big chunk of of the orange. I went to the bathroom 5 minutes later and got it back. There was no way it was ever going to make it through my stoma and I could feel it sitting there laughing at me. Potato soup sounds good. Hat
sassy
on 9/11/04 12:07 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
potato soup does sound good... what time is dinner lol jk by the way, when (after payday) can you and your family come by and sample my pasta e fagioli ??? let me know if you guys want to get together and when... usually mondays and thursdays are our best nights.
Most Active