need a support group in Tri-Cities. please! thanks!

KRISTINE W.
on 9/8/04 7:31 pm - PASCO, WA
I had surgery July 14th. I am doing well. The food addiction has really come to the forefront. Overall I am very pleased with the results. I have the burps. Two bites and away I go. I am looking for a local chapter to hook up with for support. I would appreciate any info. I live in Pasco but Kennewick and Richland are just around the corner Thanks, Kris
Kim2bthin
on 9/9/04 7:48 am - Richland, WA
Hi Kris Kimberly here, from Richland Congratulations on your surgery!! I hope you are doing well. Sorry to say that I do not know of any local support groups. There was one that met in West Richland, but the leader has decided to cancel the group. I think next Tuesday is the last meeting. I have gone there since last fall and honestly did not get much from the group anyway. I am 9 months post-op LAP RNY with Dr Rawlins in Spokane and doing great. I am no expert, but glad to answer any questions if I can. Have a great day and feel free to e-mail me anytime. Kimberly 245/129/??
karen C.
on 9/11/04 1:51 am - Kennewick, WA
Hi Kristine, Karen in Kennewick here. I am still in the "write a letter/ get a denial" stage. I have Uniform Medical Plan and I'm jumping through the hoops. I definitely want a support group here and would love to go to one. I'm in the local phone book. Give me a call anytime. We could start one! My friend, Lynn, should have her surgery within the next few months. I belong to a local TOPS group. they are wonderful but I realize that I will need a WLS support group. I want to do this the right way and give it a maximum chance of giving me long term success. Hope you're doing well. Best time to reach me is in the evenings. Take care.
Most Active