I can't sleep...

Rachael E.
on 9/8/04 4:06 pm
How come I can't sleep???? I have been busy all day...I took a short nap and I didn't feel like I could even sleep then...it was like half sleeping. I go to Dr. W tomorrow for my post op and to get my staples out...I guess I should ask him. I tried counting sheep, but then remembered the tooth fairy is coming for the 1st time tonight!
ncarter11
on 9/9/04 1:56 am - Edmonds, WA
When's your appt? My preop is today - maybe we'll run into each other.
Rachael E.
on 9/9/04 4:02 am
My appointment is TODAY!!! Maybe I will see you! It's not util 4:30 though.....it's in Edmonds....what time is yours?
ncarter11
on 9/9/04 4:28 am - Edmonds, WA
Mine's in Edmonds too. I am seeing Dr W at 1, then preop afterwards at 2. We'll just be missing each other.
Cori T.
on 9/9/04 3:47 am - Neah Bay, WA
good luck w/your appt. I'm not sleeping the best either. But today, I actually was sleeping past 4 or 5am and when the alarm went off at 6:45 to get my 5yr old up for his first day of Kindergarten I SOOOO wanted to keep sleeping!
Rachael E.
on 9/9/04 4:05 am
The steri strips are just to make sure your incision stays nicely closed up.,....I am sure mine won't budge, but ya never know. I am pretty sure everyone gets them...??? WOW, first day of kindergarten.....I would be a WRECK!!! I hope your little guy has a good day! I hope you aren't too lonely without him.
marjoe98446
on 9/9/04 7:08 am - Tacoma, WA
Hi I sleep for 2 hours at a time them I'm wide awake for a hour about I hate it. I go back to work Mon and that is the only problem I see Being so sleepy from being up all night. I went to my first support meeting a few days back and a lot said they use melotona Of course that is not splelled right. But they said it helps so I'm going to try it. I had surgery on Aug 16 and you would think I would be sleeping. And it does not matter when I go to bed or if I take a na*****t. Let me no if you figure out any thing. Mary Jo
Most Active