Reciepe....

Rachael E.
on 9/8/04 12:10 pm
I have a crazy way of eating...but it taste good to me...Derek thought it was pretty darn tasty himself. Tonight I was hungry for cheese-so I looked all around to see what I had. I came up with Cambells sp? cheese soup...I have to be a bit more creative than that though...so I cooked a little bit of tofu up with some light soy sauce added some diced mushrooms and a little drool... then I took my handy dandy blender and put the tofu/mushroom mix...and added the cheese soup and a little bit of water...I blended the heck out of it until it was liquid...I filled up my 2 oz cup and I am sipping it right now.........it's very tasty...if you're crazy and don't like mushrooms- then you can add olives, tomatos, steamed broccoli...mmmmmmmmmm. I am really enjoying it...getting pretty full though. Last night I wanted refried beans....so I got a can of fat free col. free refried beans with lime and chili added....then I put it in the blender with half a can of enchalada sauce and olives.....blended the heck out of it and it was very tasty...Derek LOVED it.I took his and put it on 1/2 a tortilla and added some cheese and sprayed the tortilla with fat free parkay spray and toasted it in the pan and he finished it for lunch today....my babies even liked that one. I heat it all of course. I made some excellent protein contraptions and I LOVE them....sugar free jell-o protein powder fat free milk.blend....YUMMY! I have so many ideas....I am not going crazy at all....I feel like I am eating just fine....I eat 2 oz of whatever I made and that's my dinner....it takes me about 40 minutes to drink it.....and I am stuffed....the rest of the day I am drinking water, water, water, and in the AM I have 2oz. of high protein boost...if I remember to eat lunch then I just usually have a few sipps of boost. I take forever to drink..I have found when I swallow too much and too fast it HURTS like hell.... I went to the gym today...I walked 3.5 mph on the treadmill for 45 minutes....and then did a 7 minute cool down. I have been going going going...and I don't feel tired at all...I took a short nap this afternoon because baby Evan needed me to lay with him on my bed while my Mom and Derek painted their nursery and put up new blinds. Derek bought two new uniforms and man let me tell you....they don't stay on long... I am enjoying my family....My Mom has been coming over every AM and staying all day to be my maid/nanny...Derek is off for three weeks to be my slave. LIFE IS GOOD.
lightlyspice
on 9/8/04 11:48 pm - Oak Grove, KY
Girrrrl you got it going on over there! I am going to have to write down your recipes so that i can be prepared when my time comes to be on the losing side. I like that making the husband my slave part. Minds is off this week and I am putting him to work too.
ncarter11
on 9/9/04 1:51 am - Edmonds, WA
I am sooo impressed with your workout, Rachael!! So encouraged! Kudos! It's fab that you have so much help. It's really needed with little ones. Good on Mom and Hubby! Recipes sound good NOW! They sound very tasty. My hubby is retired. I *******really******* miss those uniforms. I bet Dereck is looking good in them now! Have a great day! Nan
Rachael E.
on 9/9/04 4:22 am
Thank you , thank you...I am trying....
Cori T.
on 9/9/04 3:42 am - Neah Bay, WA
Wow Rachel, you are doing terrifi****ep up the good work. Oh, and keep the recipe ideas coming! I just had FF refried beans too. Threw in some salsa, a little dollop of sour cream and blended the heck out of it. Yummy! I'm going to try your jello/protein mix!
Most Active