SOOOO CLOSE......

tinktee
on 9/7/04 10:20 am - Spanaway, WA
Hi every one, I saw the Nutritionist today, (Robin at Virginia Mason Federal Way) she is awesome! I know if I have any questions or concerns she will be there for me. Tomorrow I see Dr. Hunter and the Anesthesiaest (sp), wow I'm almost there! This WLS is going to be a major life changing process. My stomach is really going to be the size of a golf ball. The chewable vitamins that Robin wants me to take are a bit costly, but they are made for wl patients. Shoot, if I think about it I spend that much eating out, snacks from DQ and so on. Any how I'm soooo excited, I feel like jumping all over the place! Lot's of love, Tee
tinktee
on 9/7/04 10:25 am - Spanaway, WA
OOOOOPPPPPPPPS never ment to put this up twice.
awidick
on 9/7/04 12:01 pm - Spanaway, WA
Hi Terry, I'm so glad for you that your sooo close. Wish I was there. How did you hear about Robin at Virginia Mason? I saw a nutritionist at Madigan but I don't know if that qualified. I really didn't get any paperwork signed from it. Arlene
Tammy _.
on 9/7/04 2:13 pm - Puyallup, WA
Hi Terry, I am so happy for you (and envious)! I am so impressed with Virginia Mason and it's staff so far. They are extremely thorough and knowledgeable. I especially like Kat Redmon the physician's assistant there. Today on the phone she told me not to hesitate to call with any questions or concerns and that she is there to be my advocate. Wow. Not rushed or preoccupied. Anyway, it is good to hear that the nutrionist there seems to follow suit! There is peace knowing that you are in such good hands!! Hope tomorrow makes you feel just as happy and full of pep as today's appointment did!! Tammy
Andrea W.
on 9/8/04 3:12 am - Kent, WA
I am soooo excited for you!!!!! Robin is GREAT isn't she!! I go to her monthly for my insurance hoops!! When is your surgery again? My mom is having hers on Sept 13th with Dr. Hunter, and hopefully I will be having mine soon too!! I can't wait to hear all about what you think of Dr. Hunter and how your surgery goes!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!
Cori T.
on 9/8/04 6:03 am - Neah Bay, WA
oh boy, you're getting close all right! RE: Chewable vitamins. What kind? The type I bought are from Vitalady. Big wafers 5x a day. BLECH! Currently working on alternatives
Most Active