The Dr Weber Trio

JustHat
on 9/8/04 2:00 am - NM
Opps, read it wrong the first time. That little "1/2" flew right over my head.
Cori T.
on 9/8/04 6:07 am - Neah Bay, WA
>>Hey, no fair. I feel sooooo left out.
Cori T.
on 9/8/04 6:11 am - Neah Bay, WA
sheesh, another post floating out in cyberspace. anyway, sorry Hat, didn't mean to make you feel left out. Just thought how great it was that the 3 of us from last week are all doing great. You were before us so are the recent Weber Ring Leader. Thanks for the appt. info
JustHat
on 9/8/04 6:37 am - NM
I was just poking fun at ya. It is great that you all are doing so well. And, cool that you will get to get together on clinic days. Does anyone know how many surgeries he does a week? And, this is a "I can't sleep" thought, but do you think that any of the docs ever visit this site to see what their patients are saying about them? Hat
ncarter11
on 9/8/04 2:30 am - Edmonds, WA
Cory! I have been so busy that I've only had time to pop in and quickly read how everyone is doing. You have been so great to keep us up to date on how you are doing! Thank you. I'm glad that the Dr Weber Trio is fairing so well. All this talk of staples is a little intimidating, but I'm braced or convincingly pretending to be! Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I've been quietly follwing your recovery. You sound great! You give me quite a lot of hope and expectation for my own day and recovery. Thank you! Blessings, Nan
Cori T.
on 9/8/04 6:15 am - Neah Bay, WA
Hey Nancy, thanks! {{{hugs}}}
Most Active