The Dr Weber Trio

Cori T.
on 9/7/04 4:48 am - Neah Bay, WA
from last week (Me, Stacie and Rachel) let's hear 3 cheers for Dr. Weber ALl thre of us seem to be having min. pain. and feeling good! YIPPEE! Rachel, are you going to stay in Silverdale for staple removal or go to Edmonds? I decided I"m definately going to my PCP in Port Angles. It's just much easier to travel 1 hr 45 min. instead of 4 1/2. I asked my PCP ahead of time and she said she'd do it no problems. I'll then go for a follow up appt. W/Dr. Weber the week of the 18th when we go that direction for a wedding. Hat or anyone else that's had Dr. Weber...when is the next appt. usually? 3 weeks out? I figure if I'm having problems I'll call, or if feeling real bad, will go ahead a make the long trip.
Rachael E.
on 9/7/04 5:25 am
My next visit is day after tomorrow. YAY! He said he may take out my staples....how many do you guys have??? I have 15...1/2 the amount Derek had...LOL...neener neener neener! I am glad you two are doing great! I am not even very tired....I just got back from the store...we are looking for a new dining room table...ours is too fancy for kids. I think I am going to go for a nice long walk. Rae
sassy
on 9/7/04 6:02 am - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
wow, 15 staples.... sure beats the 43 that i had taken out today.... :D
awidick
on 9/7/04 7:27 am - Spanaway, WA
Oh my gosh, Renee, are you kidding. That's scarey!!!!!!!!! How are the stairs now? I was in to see Dr. Egge the day after your surgery but he wouldn't talk to me about you. I just mentioned to him about the surgery you had the day before and he just shrugged it off. How are you feeling? Hey, what is an NG tube? I think I'm going to hate to hear what it is but I guess I need to know. Arlene
Cori T.
on 9/8/04 6:01 am - Neah Bay, WA
>>how many do you guys have??? I have 15.
Cori T.
on 9/8/04 6:11 am - Neah Bay, WA
I have 18 and here Rachel thought my zipper was so small!
karenyt
on 9/7/04 10:14 am - Renton, WA
OMG! Tell me more about these staples, quickly!! I am panicking about this number. I am prepared for staples, but 43!!! How do you know this number and why did they do this? Is that normal? Are you kidding (I've been kidded before you know in life)? And Congratulations no matter what - by the way, how are you anyway?? Karen Thompson Open RNY 09-15-2004 scared, excited and scared again!!!
Tanja Y
on 9/7/04 11:22 am - Wahiawa, HI
You beat me Renee, I had 42 staples and that's inclucing the area where they did my hernia repair. ~Tanja
JustHat
on 9/7/04 3:20 pm - NM
Hey, no fair. I feel sooooo left out. BTW, my appointment last Tuesday was bumped to today because Dr. W was squeezing someone in to have surgery. I could have been up there with ya'll. Renee, I told you that my 8 year old would come to your house to take out your stapples. After all of this surgery, I had to pull out my pictures to see if I could see how many stapples I had. I couldn't see all of them, but I remember it was a multiple of three. So, 15 or 18. Rachael, wasn't your DH cut open twice as long as you were? I am amazed after seeing Renee that they could close him with only 15 stapples. As for appointments, I had my one week follow up. Then I should have had another appointment at 5 weeks. But, it was bumped. I am 6 weeks today. My next appointment was supposed to be 6 weeks from today. But, he is gone that week. So, my next appointment is 5 weeks from today. Hat
Rachael E.
on 9/8/04 1:41 am
Yeah, I have 15 staples.....Derek had something like 33....he had to have his drain tube in for a little over two weeks though...
Most Active