drum roll please.......

Rachael E.
on 9/7/04 1:13 am
ok so I must confess.....I step on the scale about 3 times a day....sometimes more.....LOL I am not going to do it all the time, just while I have this rapid weight loss going on.......so as of right now.....I am down 18lbs....5 days post op, and feeling fantastic.....I usually wake up a little achy...if I can sleep at all...I decided not to take any pain meds last night before hitting the sack and I slept like a baby. I got up this AM thinking it's going to hurt to get out of bed....it didn't hurt me a bit. I don't even feel like I have had surgery....weird huh??? I am going to take a shower and go for a long stroll with the family....I hope you guys and gals all have a great like I am. YAY!!!! Rachael
calvoso
on 9/7/04 3:22 am - My hometown, WA
Rachael, Congratulations. I just got back and saw your post. You are doing so great for only 5 days post op. Keep up the great work and welcome to the other side. While you are loosing this year and concentrating on all you need to do to reach your goals, don't forget to enjoy this time, because it is going to be a great year for you. Calvin
Cori T.
on 9/7/04 4:29 am - Neah Bay, WA
WTG! I'm feeling great too! No pain meds etc... hey, just read your rant from pre-op about boards. I hear ya, no one has replied to my sugery story I posted where I asked some questions. pity party for me I guess Maybe it's time I started back up on my depression med? Ya think? Yuck, hate trying to swallow cut up pills!
Craig E.
on 9/7/04 10:01 am
Great job! Me and my wife have been following your surgery on the Washington boards and we're really happy for you and your husband! Congratulations! Craig and Tammy
JustHat
on 9/7/04 4:05 pm - NM
Wow. I better get my butt in gear or your going to pass me. I weigh myself twice a day sometimes. I like to see those pounds melt off over night. I dropped down to once a day when my weight lose stalled. Good for you!
ncarter11
on 9/8/04 2:39 am - Edmonds, WA
18lbs! Alright!!!! That is excellent! I am sooo glad to hear that you are doing so well. It's really encouraging to hear that you feel so little pain. I'm most scared about that. Anyway, Rachael, I've taken on several extra jobs to save up a little $$ for time off after surgery. I've had no time to post replies to your posts I manage to read a little on the boards every day, tho, and have been just pleased as anything to read that your surgery has gone so well and that you are healing so beautifully. YEAH!!! Thank you for posting so much information about how you are doing - it's such a great help to those of us still on this side! God bless! Nan
Most Active