waiting game starts :)

Redheadgial M.
on 9/6/04 6:35 am - Marysville, WA
Hello All Only posted a few times but now in a place where I feel I can start posting and asking a zillion questions LOL Had my sleep test also MRI ect-- found out i do in fact have sleep apnea and early onset arthritis-- ( I knew my joint's were killing me for a reason) After 2 phone calls to my insurance company to double check that they did in fact cover the wls I have made the punge with my doctor. He is very sweet and supportive and told me get ready to jump through some hoops LOL.. I have Group Health and am totally expecting a denial first time around. I go thursday to fine tune all paperwork for submitting to Group Health. Doc has me doing it with his nurse since she had the surgery 1 year ago and knows the ropes. Don't get me wrong i am not being a downer about expecting a denial first time around I call it practical person syndrome HAHA-- feeling like a major slug lately cannot seem to get myself moving like i would LOVE too!!! All my blood work came back really great except for my cholesterol came back at 201 which isn't terrible but high and I will be working on that too-- also anemic but been my entire life so no news there. Really impressed with how my doc knows the insurance game and want's to dot his I's and cross his T's before paperwork is submitted. So enjoy reading on this site and hopeing in my hearts of heart to join the LOSER club ;) best to all Robyn Redheadgial
talkingkatz
on 9/6/04 8:24 am - Maple Valley, WA
Welcome! It is good that your doc supports your decision. That should help. Stick around!
RichardWash
on 9/6/04 3:36 pm
- Ill get the red carpet ready for when you join the losers club!
Cori T.
on 9/7/04 4:36 am - Neah Bay, WA
good luck!!
Most Active