HOney I'm home.........

Rachael E.
on 9/5/04 11:20 am
Hi guys! I am home! THANK YOU ALL so much for your care love and support! I am feeling great, and I am not on any pain med at all....I haven't taken any since last night when I went to bed.I think I am just going to stick with that concept. I can't see very well.....long story.......but I will post to you all when I get up from a nap.......it's been a busy day and I haven't laid down at all. Thanks again for everything! I love you all....I have the best angels in the entire world!!! Rae
lightlyspice
on 9/5/04 12:25 pm - Oak Grove, KY
Hi Rachael, glad to see you are home. I hope I bounce back as quick as you ladies after surgery. Keep up the good work.
latzylove
on 9/5/04 4:42 pm - Tacoma, WA
Rachael, I am glad your homeYour in my prayers for a speedy recovery.Keep all of us posted on how your doing when you are feeling up to it. God Bless, Latzy
Kimanne B
on 9/5/04 5:47 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Congrats on a successful surgery! So glad you are home and feeling good Get lots of rest and then come share your hospital story with us please ! Take care and God Bless, (so glad to see you back on the board!) Kimanne
Chrissy P.
on 9/6/04 2:59 am - Federal Way, WA
Welcome home, Rachael! Take good care of yourself. You've been a great inspiration to me. Please continue to give us progress reports on your recovery!
karenyt
on 9/6/04 9:50 am - Renton, WA
Congratulations on your surgery success!! It is great to hear from people who are just ahead of me in surgery line that all went well, they didn't have "too much" pain and they are home and resting - recovering. I'll join you next week, Wednesday 09-15-2004. Congratulations and keep in touch with us all. I toured the bariatric center at Valley Hospital today and it is impressive. Private rooms, big chairs, TV and phone in room, small bath attached to room with a stand up shower, sleeping chair for husband if he can stand it. Karen Thompson Open RNY 09-15-2004 WISH Center Renton, WA
RichardWash
on 9/6/04 3:38 pm
- Hope everything goes well with you, here is to many more months of no complications!
Most Active