cream sicle question...

sassy
on 9/4/04 6:08 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
okay, i am into reading labels now... and i see that one cream sicle is 1.65 oz. now, how am i supposed to know when i have reached my 1.0 oz mark and should put the rest of it away? i ate it really really slow, in fact while i was posting my last post i was still eating it, but anyways, it is okay if i eat the whole thing at once? i did not get sick from it, but i did not feel over full either until it was all gone. now knowing i am a big skeeredy cat with this stuff, am I bad, or was I eating it slow enough it was okay? I think next time I will cut it in half and only eat half of it at a time, maybe if it is not all in front of me i wont try to cram it down my throat, huh? oh and i got a little under 16 oz. of water in today, that is not counting my protien or chicken broth. is this too much, or am i okay on this? coz everyone knows I am not playing chug-a-lug over here lol
Kimanne B
on 9/4/04 6:37 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Hi Hun, I have no clue, but your butt should be in bed shouldn't it *lol* Hey, what kind of protein drink are you using?? And how many ounces of h2o did the Doc say you had to drink per day?
talkingkatz
on 9/4/04 7:21 pm - Maple Valley, WA
Hey Kimanne - we both have the same surgery date!!!! Howdy neighbor.
Kimanne B
on 9/4/04 7:35 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
I know we do!! I'm so excited! What a great way to celebrate Columbus day! lol* We'll have to keep in touch Think I'm gonna go to now and watch tv... take care, Kimanne
talkingkatz
on 9/4/04 7:18 pm - Maple Valley, WA
Wish I could tell you and will be interested to see the answers to this post. Glad to see you made it home all right and are doing good. And a creamsicle sounds darn good right now. Wish I had one. Take care of yourself and get some rest!
Lisa R.
on 9/5/04 4:28 am - Veradale, WA
Renee, I had my surgery on 8/2. I was able to eat a whole popscicle with no problem. I never got the "full" feeling until I started on soft foods. You may want to increase your water. You don't really need to watch your oz as close on liquid items but you will when you start soft foods. Are you getting your vitamens down OK?
JustHat
on 9/5/04 5:11 am - NM
Since it is liquid, it will pass through your pouch quickly. So, you can have the whole thing is your not eatting it too fast. But, if you get a full feeling, then put it up for a few minutes and wait for your pouch to drain. My pouch is still really small. It was 1/2 an ounce right after surgery. I think it is about an ounce now. I have to watch my foods closely, bu****er is fairly easy. It runs right through. And, I can eat back to back popsicles with no problem. Did you ask how big they made your pouch?
sassy
on 9/5/04 5:53 am - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
i didnt think to ask they just said no more than an ounce at a time, even when sipping, so i am guessing close to that. it takes me about 20 minutes to eat a popsicle, so i know its not too fas****er has been so awesome since surgery, and i drank 2 oz. of 50/50 grape juice this morning, it took over an hour to drink. thats pretty much all ive had today. they told me not to worry about taking my vitamins right now, but i think i may take some anyways since they are chewables.
Most Active