I'm on the flip side!!!

dscote4
on 9/4/04 4:34 pm - Yorktown, VA
Hey all!! I'm done I'm done! Surgery went soooo well on August 30th and my stay in Stevens was a great one (except some overbearing night nurse...who ripped the NG tube out of my nose without warning on Wed. morning! Took my nose off in the process too! ) ANYWAY..... I walked and walked and walked and walked some more.... I was so good they let me go home early....I was out and home by Thursday 3pm. Pain is minimal so far and that pleasantly surprises me. Thanks so much for all your support.....especially to my hubby's posting about being worried so much. Thanks to all *****sponded to him. It means alot. Follow up for Staple Removal is Thursday...and I'll let you know how my numbers look then! Keep up the great support and friendship you guys! It means so much and makes all the difference in the world! Big Smiles from Stacie with the Build-a-bear Tummy
Andrea W.
on 9/4/04 6:21 pm - Kent, WA
Congrats!!! Thanks for the update!!!! I am sending all my good thoughts for a speedy recovery!!!!
Kimanne B
on 9/4/04 6:42 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Congratssssssss!! Glad to hear you're home and doing well ((HUGS)) Did you have open RNY or Lap RNY?? Keep us posted on your progress, you're in my prayers girl
talkingkatz
on 9/4/04 7:27 pm - Maple Valley, WA
Congratulations on having the surgery behind you now. Now it can only get better!!!
Hilda R.
on 9/5/04 12:03 am - Bucoda, WA
Welcome to the other side Stacie.....Life is sooooo much better over here. Glad to hear you're walking, that really does help speed the heeling process. I think if I had a nurse do that to me, I would've kicked her!! Remember, it only gets better from here. Hilda
lightlyspice
on 9/5/04 3:17 am - Oak Grove, KY
Congratulation Stacy! Thank you for the encouraging words. You are something else, I should be writing you and as soon as you can get to the computer you begin to encourage others. That is great! I like that part about minimal pain. Have a great day. God Bless.
RichardWash
on 9/5/04 4:13 am
- Thats awesome, It seems the more I hear about people who walked alot the first days the less complications... great to hear your on your way.
Chrissy P.
on 9/6/04 3:12 am - Federal Way, WA
Congratulations, Stacie! Way to go! Let us know more about your progress. All of this information helps so much, especially for those of us who are yet to take the plunge. We LOVE hearing the success stories! Thanks!
Most Active