Think you know some one!

tinktee
on 9/4/04 2:12 am - Spanaway, WA
Hi all, wow I feel as though I just woke up from a long dream. I have been gone from the post for a few week's and I have really missed you all. The man that I thought was the nicest man I have ever known had a sexual incounter with another women. I believe that it didn't continue because she put 2 and 2 together as I did. This women had more to offer then I, she is a VP of Bank of America. To make a long story short, I have changed the locks and with tons of help and love from friends and family, have moved his sorry to anothers garage. I have my surgery coming up on the 21st of this month and I was going to post pone until a later date but everyone is incouraging me to go on with it. My son and best friend are staying with me and helping me with house hold cost. They will be here for me after the surgery. I know that God has some thing better in my future, I'm working through the stages of the break up. I'm blessed to have all of you and other friends and family. Thanks for listening SIWL,Tee
Hilda R.
on 9/4/04 3:34 am - Bucoda, WA
Terry, it's a shame this all is happening to you just when you are so close to your date. But then again, look at it this way, by getting rid of him now, you won't have to feel like the WLS had anything to do with it. (it is very common for marriages to suffer after WLS) Right now you need to focus on YOU, you'll need to go in with a possitive attitude, and know that this is going to be the best thing you can do for yourself. I know, I'm 1yr out and down 134#s Life is like a box of choclates, you never know what you're gonna get, and it's best to toss out the jelly ones as soon as you spot them. Good luck to you, you're in my thoughts. Hilda
Kimanne B
on 9/4/04 8:07 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
He's in a garage? GOOD! You are so lucky to have your family and friends near you. I'm here for you too Do what you need to do to take care of yourself! It's time for you now! Mwauhhhhhh sweetie, take care and I'm going to the drive in tonight, so I'll call you tomorrow after church! Love ya, Kim
lightlyspice
on 9/4/04 9:16 am - Oak Grove, KY
I tell yah, men can be such dawgs sometimes. You take care of yourself and I wish you the best.
Tammy _.
on 9/4/04 1:17 pm - Puyallup, WA
Terry, I am so sorry to hear that he wasn't who you thought he was. You deserve better. The timing is bad in a way, but then again at least you have something to look forward to. You are so fortunate to have your family and friends' support. You WILL get through this, and will be better for it. It sounds like you are giving your worries to God - good girl! He will get you through your difficult times. Keep your chin up. Tammy
RichardWash
on 9/5/04 4:11 am
- Sounds like the normal type of guy I see every weekend in the seattle nightlife, and then they go brag about it to people... pretty sad. To be honest no matter how nice a guy seems they only do this for one thing, they can change any moment when they feel like moving on or find a better fish to catch.. that my friend is called the game.
talkingkatz
on 9/5/04 12:39 pm - Maple Valley, WA
He was a dirty dog!!! Whatever possessed him? I'm sorry that you have to go through this. Just think that in a few weeks/months/years you will no doubt realize this revelation was a good thing. Hard to see now. I'm so sorry.
Chrissy P.
on 9/6/04 3:24 am - Federal Way, WA
Hi Terry, What a (&^*&%%^^$! It is best that he is out of the picture NOW. God is awesome with His timing. Perhaps He meant for this to happen at this exact moment, so that you could go forward with your surgery as scheduled, surrounded by the friends and family that REALLY love you and support you. I am glad that you weren't three days post-surgery when you found out his true colors!! We're all pulling for you and praying for you. Be at peace in that! -Chris (been there)
Cori T.
on 9/7/04 4:49 am - Neah Bay, WA
I just saw this post. So sorry! hugs!
Most Active