half-way to the century mark

catly
on 9/2/04 5:22 am - Everett, WA
Hi, I can't believe this! I was stuck at 40 pounds for so long and now Loud Mouth Lucy, my talking scales, says I've lost 50 pounds! Yea! The half-century mark. I know I am slower than some at losing but that doesn't really matter to me. This is a goal for me to be excited about! Thanks. LM
mary F.
on 9/2/04 6:13 am - gig harbor, WA
Lauren, Way to go!! Keep up the hard work, think how good you will be looking this holiday season!!
JustHat
on 9/2/04 6:17 am - NM
My scale has been sticking lately too. But, like you there was a reward for waiting it out. Although, I am still be hind you in total lost pounds. Did you do anything to shake it up and get Loud Mouth Lucy to sing a better tune? (I love the name BTW ) Other than that, how are you doing? What are you eating? And, what do you do for exercise? Are the cats noticing that there is less lap to sit on? And. last but not least CONGRATULATIONS! Hat
ncarter11
on 9/2/04 10:05 am - Edmonds, WA
Yahooooo! Congrats, Lauren! 50 lbs! That's GREAT!!!!
Chrissy P.
on 9/2/04 12:55 pm - Federal Way, WA
What an accomplishment! I am truly impressed! You are such an inspiration for me, since I have 6 more weeks until I can join you on the downward spiral . Sometimes when I get those surgery jitters , I log on to this site and find people like you! Way to go!
lightlyspice
on 9/3/04 1:54 am - Oak Grove, KY
That is great Lauren! You are my inspiration for never giving up
Most Active