Cori Tums

giffordcl
on 8/31/04 12:43 pm - Lake Stevens, WA
Update on Cori, ok her angel checking in ok she already had a built in one cause I'm her sister in law. She had her surgery today, when I left her at 6:00 she was resting more comfortably and they were going to have her walk at 7:00. I think her surgery lasted about 2.5 hours with no issues or complications woohoo! Wow did seeing her bring back a lot of surgery memories. I can't believe i'm 18 months out already but so glad I'm past a lot of this Anyhow she asked me to let you guys know she is doing well and says hi. She is in room 812 at Stevens Hospital in Lynnwood. We had someone named Sarah stop by who had surgery the day before and was walking the hallowed halls, so if anyone is wondering how she is doing, she looks great and is up and around. I'll check back again tomorrow when I get an update from her hubby.
Kimanne B
on 8/31/04 7:38 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Thanks for the update Cindy, please send her my best wishes and I'm glad the surgery went great! Take Care, Kimanne
calvoso
on 9/1/04 12:25 am - My hometown, WA
Thanks Cindy, Tell Cori she is in our thoughts and to get better soon. Calvin
ncarter11
on 9/1/04 2:12 am - Edmonds, WA
It's so exciting to read your update about Cory! I am thrilled everything went without a hitch and that she is fine! Cory will remain in my prayers today! Blessings!!!! Nan
imagrama
on 9/1/04 5:16 pm - Gig Harbor, WA
Great news about Cori. Wish her well. Keeping her in my prayers for a quick recovery. Sue
dscote4
on 9/4/04 4:26 pm - Yorktown, VA
sarah was Me!!! LOL I met you guys there!! Too cool! Hello again and how's she doing now?? Was a blast walking the halls with her .....the nurses got a kick out of us! They couldn't believe that we knew each other from online and were chatting away like old friends on our "walks" together! We're famous! Give her my hugs and support! Hope all is well! Smiles from Stacie
Most Active