WOW

Rachael E.
on 8/31/04 2:41 am
Look at my surgery support page! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to Derek and Sonya!!! Garsh you guys! Thank you ALL for all the prayers and well wishes! I am so EXCITED! Last night was the "last supper"- I went to Olive Garden a few days ago- along with every other favorite place......I think I ate enough to cover me for a good year or so. Last night I made this huge sandwich out of sour french bread- very yummy! I put smoked turkey breast, honey ham, swiss cheese, olives, mushrooms, lettuce, cheddar, and mustard on it.....oh man was it tasty! I also ate enough cheetos, doritos, and Tim's cascade sea salt and vinigar chip to give anyone a heart attack. I am a little bloated from the salt... Oh yeah I had a bunch of peanut M&M's too....oh and you know those little pumpkins you get around Halloween???? They're like candy corn...I had about 7 of those....and I had 4 diet cream sodas......I NEVER eat this much! I felt so SICK last night!!!!! I never have more than one diet soda...never...and I never have candy......only on rare occasions... This was a good occasion I figured! This AM I started my day with some pink lemonade crystal light.......I think I will have some healthy request tomato soup for lunch. I am off to Tarche...that's Target to stock up on diapers and boost....I will talk to you all later! Have a good one! Oh BTW if you all want a picture of Derek...Hmmm mm...I will try to get my digital out tonight and e-mail it to you all....but if not then I will have it posted to his page....he got these SEXY ass jeans at the Gap on Sunday and man oh man is he SEXY! Rachael
Rachael E.
on 8/31/04 8:04 am
This liquid thing is hard when I have good nummy food in the cabinet and my tummy is growling.....grrr...it's because it's still a big tummy and liquid just doesn't fill er up anymore.....only one more day though...only tomorrow is clear liquids.....hmmm,,,,,Hey HAT did ya ever figure out how to get a hamburger into a clear liquid...LOL R
calvoso
on 8/31/04 10:13 am - My hometown, WA
Rachael, Gotta be honest here. I could do without the picture of Derek in his "Sexy Ass Jeans" but I guess that just me. The women here will probably want to see it. LOL It's getting close for you. Just wanted to wish you luck again. Talk to you soon. Calvin
lightlyspice
on 8/31/04 11:24 am - Oak Grove, KY
Rachael, it seems like you had a party going on over there girl. You forgot to invite me. You really got your eat on My 15yr. old daughter just asked me what I was laughing at. I read it to her now she is She said you forgot to invite her too. Many blessings on your surgery, Rachael, you deserve it. Much love. gloria
Most Active