Congradulations to members

lightlyspice
on 8/31/04 1:48 am - Oak Grove, KY
I am behind on congraduations to some of you who have had surgery and on weight loss after surgery. I hope everyone is doing well. I have about 2 to 3 weeks before I will be moving to Ft. Campbell and I am excited about the move. My husband is in school and will be home in a few days. He made the highest score in his class, so I am proud of him! The only thing I am worried about is that my kids will only get to go to school for a week or a week-in-a-half here. The schools down south started at the beginning or middle of August so they will have a lot of catching up to do. Let me give you another story about MADIGAN Hospital. I had an appointment on August the 23rd with Uro/Gyn. I waited for an hour which is expected at Madigan. Dr. Clemont was my doctor. A guy in a soldier's Uniform name Ramos did not tell me what he was, if he was an assistant or what. So Ramos asked me some medical question and then they sent me into another room to change from the waist down. I sit on the examine table after undressing and Dr. Clemont comes in, Ramos, comes in, and then the nurse comes in. The nurse is a male too. So I am on the table with my legs spread open and three men in the room. They did not asked me if I was ok with the situation or anything. They begin the exam, but while doing procedures and everything they start talking about the Olympics games in Athen Greece. Ramos did the procedures and I do not know what his title is til this day. Dr. Clemont was training him. They did not tell me what they were doing on each step they just talked among themselves. The male nurse seemed a little nerveous about the situation but said nothing and hurry up and left by the time I sat up on the table. It was a waste of time. I wouldn't trust these guys with my cat, Rascal. Last night I put in my complaint on the computer. I thought about it and thought about it, I believe my rights were very violated there. Well that is another day in the life of a patient at Madigan. What do you all think?
JustHat
on 8/31/04 5:35 am - NM
Oh, I am so glad you complained. That is so wrong. My son said you should have farted on them. I had a military doctor doing an internal exam clamp that thing down on me not once but twice. The second time I told him to get out of the room. Since then, I have been much more vocal at least during those types of exams. Another civilian military doc completmented my breasts while doing a breast exam. He asked about my mom's size. And, said my husband was a lucky guy. On another occation, he kept me in his office for an hour after the appointment (I had to see him because he was the only diet pill doc) telling me his life story. Another winner. I am sorry that it went so bad for you. Please congratulate your husband for me. Best in the class is very impressive!
lightlyspice
on 8/31/04 11:13 pm - Oak Grove, KY
That breast thing sounds sort of freaky to me.
Most Active