Wow!

catly
on 8/30/04 10:39 pm - Everett, WA
Hi, I've not been on the board for a while so was I ever surprised about Rachel's surgery date! Guess I missed something! Well, good luck coming soon! Hat, I'm sorry you're having problems with strictures and stuff. Hope that all straightens out. Seems like there's been mean stuff on almost all the boards I've beenon lately; don't know what that's about. No full moon right now is there? I am down 45 pounds now since my surgery 06/23. Seems kinda slow, but then I am not a good exerciser. But I seem to be doing fairly well about the food and liquids now. Welcome all you newbies and good luck in your waiting game, lol. Actually, the waiting turned out to be a good thing for me. Gave me more time to research and ask more questions. Thanks. LM
ncarter11
on 8/31/04 12:29 am - Edmonds, WA
Lauren it's good to see you back on the boards! 45lbs is great!! Gone forever! YEAHH!!! The waiting game feels torturous! But I agree with you. The time allows us search ourselves and our options, decide, and then to prepare emotionally, physically. The time also gives our loved ones and support people time to come around too. Anyway!!! Great to see you here again, Lauren. Have a fabulous day! Nan
Most Active