Pray a hole in the sky for me!!!

sassy
on 8/30/04 10:36 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
I got a call from Madigan yesterday, they said, hey... what ya got going on tomarrow, I said uhm nothing, why? They said, wanna have surgery, I said... OHHHH yes!! Soooooooo boys and girls, here we go.... I am a nervous wreck, I need some tranquilizers, and a hug! DH hasn't woke up yet, but I will be bugging him to death coz I can't quit crying. So pray pray pray... pray like you never have before, and if you never have, pray anyways lol Here's my info, as much as I know... Hat Box is my angel so I am sure she will keep ya posted... Ha! Get it? Message board... keep ya posted? lol ughmmm anyways... Madigan Army Medical Center Fort Lewis, WA 253-968-1110 I will be on 2 North during surgery, afterwards, I will be on 7 North, though I am sure they would love to stick me on 5 North right about now... (inside joke for those who know what 5North is) Okay my peoples, big web hugs to everyone!! Time to go.... see ya later.... here, there, .... or in the air!! Love you guys!!!!
catly
on 8/30/04 10:46 pm - Everett, WA
Hi, Well, that's a shock! Congrats! Good you won't have to wait so long. I think I am shocked that Sept is almost here, like, around my surgery time, it seemed so far away. The summer has gone really much faster than I expected. Thanks. LM
calvoso
on 8/31/04 12:17 am - My hometown, WA
Renee, Congratulations. I know it's nerve wracking and exciting all at the same time. You will soon be joining us on the other side of loosing. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Calvin
ncarter11
on 8/31/04 12:18 am - Edmonds, WA
OMgoodness! How shocking to get a call like that!! I have so many questions. What about the the pre-op fast? When are you doing your pre-op appt? How are you holding up? How close is this to your original date? I will pray - pray for your nerves, for your preparations, for an uneventful surgery, for a quick recovery, for fabulous success at WL!! Oh, what time is your surgery scheduled? I am soooo excited for you!! WOW!! Health and blessings, Nan
latzylove
on 8/31/04 3:32 am - Tacoma, WA
Renee, I am sooo happy for you Isn't God awesome? You and your family are in my prayers.See you on the losing side.God Bless. We are here for you
Tanja Y
on 8/31/04 4:06 am - Wahiawa, HI
That's just incredible news!! Now that's a phone call you wanna answer You'll definately be in my thoughts! I can't beleive how excited I feel for you! LOL I hope you like sf orange jello......because that's the only flavor of sf jello Madigan offers! I hated it before and now I really hate it. Is your dh staying overnight with you? If he is have him bring himself a pillow, he'll definately want it. If you need anything just holler, I'm just a hop skip and jump from Madigan. Would take me longer to find a parking spot then it would to drive there! ~Tanja
Chrissy P.
on 8/31/04 9:00 am - Federal Way, WA
Wow, Renee! That is excellent news, I think. In my "little girl" dreams, this exact thing would happen to me. I am so ready! But, as for you, remember, God is watching over you and has wonderful plans for you. I pray that He is the one who is making this happen so quickly for you. I hope to get to know you on this board. I am new here and I am so impressed with how warm, supportive, and fun everyone is! You'll be in my prayers! -Chris
Kimanne B
on 8/31/04 9:13 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Oh my gosh girl! I'm so excited for you! mwauhhhhhhhhh You're in my prayers Let us know when you're home! Luv Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (((BIG HUGS))) Kimanne
karenyt
on 8/31/04 11:20 am - Renton, WA
Good God, Good Luck, Good Grief Charlene Brown!! Best of hopes, prayers, wishes, dreams, etc.,... You deserve a break today and it sounds like you'll be getting it ... tomorrow. Let us hear how you do, soon as you know. Karen Thompson Open RNY 09-15-2004 and getting closer!!
Most Active