Im back!

Derek E.
on 8/30/04 7:17 am - Bremerton, WA
Hey guys, This surgery has been wonderful! I was an active pre-op , but now I feel so much lighter on my feet. I am running 2 miles a day and feel awesome. I had my surgery on June 16th and am down 60 lbs. I havent been even close to perfect on the water/protien kick, but I balance that by taking my supplements, eating sensibly " again, not perfect" and working out really, really hard.. I mean shirt soaking hard! WLS is awesome!
calvoso
on 8/30/04 7:50 am - My hometown, WA
Derek, Nice to see you back on the board. I was just telling Rachael earlier we never see you around here anymore. I'm glad things are going so well adn believe me it will only get better. Enjoy your success. Calvin
JustHat
on 8/30/04 8:07 am - NM
Woohoo, your back. I hope this means you'll be staying. You'll notice that we have roped in a few other guys. So, you won't be all alone with all of us women. Besides, you can never have enough eye candy around, right girls? Speaking of eye candy, when are you going to put another picture on your profile. Even though I have seen you in person, I have a hard time picturing you 60 pounds thinner. Congrats on your weight loss. And, you better take good care of our girl. I know you will. ~HAT~
Rachael E.
on 8/30/04 10:47 am
Hey now...he has some great eye candy here.....
JustHat
on 8/30/04 2:05 pm - NM
That I know. I meant he could be the additional eye candy for all of us girls on the board. On a related but serious note, there really aren't all that many men on the board. I wonder what the percentage is. And, what is the percentage of men having the surgery? Do men just not need the support? Or, are they just not out there?
Kimanne B
on 8/30/04 9:19 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
WOW! Congrats on the great weight loss!
lightlyspice
on 8/30/04 12:48 pm - Oak Grove, KY
Keep up the good work Derek! That is Great!
Andrea W.
on 8/30/04 5:41 pm - Kent, WA
Congrats on the loss!!! Good to hear from you again!!!!
Most Active