Renee

Tanja Y
on 8/30/04 4:05 am - Wahiawa, HI
How are you doing? Not sure if I'm just missing them, but it doesn't seem like I've seen you posting here the last few days. ~Tanja
JustHat
on 8/30/04 5:47 am - NM
Hey Tanja, I just read your profile and saw you won the battle with that loud mouth pair of jeans you own. Good for you for shutting them up! In a month when they are too big, you can laugh at them as get rid of them.
Tanja Y
on 8/30/04 6:25 am - Wahiawa, HI
Thanks! I put them on again the other day, felt a little looser. I can't wait until they're too big to wear! Already got a couple pair of slacks that shouldn't be worn outside of the house~time it dig further back into my closet ~Tanja
JustHat
on 8/30/04 8:01 am - NM
Ok so when are you going to add another picture to your profile so we can see you in your new-old pants? Your doing great things over there and we all want to see. There's a support meeting coming up. Ya gonna be there?
Tanja Y
on 8/30/04 10:12 am - Wahiawa, HI
This might get me into trouble......but I have never been to a support meeting. Not even pre-op, although the nutritionest tried to twist my arm once....lol. With dh deployed it's so hard for me to do anything by myself and I seriously doubt anyone would want my 3 kids at the meeting with me. I wanna go to one, just so I can see what they're like.....but with my situation it makes it tough. ~Tanja
talkingkatz
on 8/30/04 2:46 pm - Maple Valley, WA
Will you please tell where and when the support group meeting is????
JustHat
on 8/30/04 3:20 pm - NM
Hi Kiki. Some of us go to a support group on Madigan army base. So, you need a military ID card to be able to come to them. If you do, then the next one is Sept. 14. If you don't, then you should post a new message (to make sure everyone sees it) and ask about support meetings. There are quite a few around. I just don't know about any of them. Sorry I couldn't be of more help, Hat
Kimanne B
on 8/30/04 9:29 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Tanja, I haven't seen her happy shiney face (posts) here either.. Renee, where the heck are ya' girl?????????
Most Active