Time is flying.....

Rachael E.
on 8/29/04 5:08 pm
I can't believe it's really here...ok so only 4 more sleeps....GARSH! I am nibbling my nails down to nothing....I better stop by tomorrow night- they aren't liquid...he he I need something to calm my nerves...I am totally hyped...I can't sleep. The time is just flying by and I feel like I have so much to do.... my new house is all put away, but I mean like get my kids ready, grocery shop, make sure my mom has everything here to make her comfy.....woah.....my mind is on overload. Hey, if any of you guys wanna come see me...I won't be wearing any make-up, but I promise I'll put a bag over my head. Anyone is more than welcome to come out for a visit.... I need to get some bubble bath tomorrow so I can try to RELAX a bit.....my nerves are SHOT! Rachael
Rachael E.
on 8/29/04 5:26 pm
BTW I will be at Stevens Hospitol in Edmonds...under code name- Rachael Elliott....otherwise the paparatzi drive me nuts.
Kimanne B
on 8/29/04 8:16 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Congrats Rachael! I know you must be a bundle of nerves right now, but I know you'll be fine You and your dh are in my prayers X0X0~Kimanne
Craig E.
on 8/29/04 10:00 pm
lol love the post. good luck with the surgery your in everyones thoughts and prayers. Good code name for the hospital! lol
calvoso
on 8/30/04 1:50 am - My hometown, WA
Rachael, I remember that time very well. I was so excited and feeling the same things you are. you are very fortunate that DH will be by your side even though he doesn't post anymore. LOL Keep us updated on your progress and I'll check in when I get back from Tennessee to see how your doing. See you on the other side of loosing. Calvin
Rachael E.
on 8/30/04 6:07 am
I see you're going to see a girl..........oooo Calvin! I am excited for you!!!! So...you must tell us about her. You better be careful and remember you come first! You're an important part of our team here! Good luck and have a GREAT time! I will be thinking about you!!!! Rachael
Chrissy P.
on 8/30/04 1:59 am - Federal Way, WA
HI Rachael, My concern is that I am already feeling the same as you, and I have 6 weeks until my surgery!! I am sure that feeling will come in waves. I just wanted to tell you that I have been reading your posts, and although I am new to this board, I feel at home. I wish you the very best in your surgery, your recovery, and your losing. You are in my prayers! Take good care of yourself. -Chris
JustHat
on 8/30/04 5:54 am - NM
I wish you were closer so I could come and visit. I went though the brain race about two weeks before my surgery. Then things got quiet until the day before. I was up until 2 am writing notes for our babysitter. We got to bed around 3 and back up at 5 to go to the hospital. At least your counting down in "sleeps". I counted down in meals. I figured 2 meals a day. But, then I kept forgetting to eat and missed my last meals. Speaking of...are you still planning on Olive Garden? Sounds good to me. I know that hubby of yours doesn't post any more, but he will be posting updates for us if he gets a chance, right?
Derek E.
on 8/31/04 2:03 am - Bremerton, WA
Baby, I love you so much and I am so very proud of you. You worked so hard to get this and you truly deserve it. I will be with you every step of the way. I love you Derek
imagrama
on 8/31/04 3:09 am - Gig Harbor, WA
Hope you got your bubble bath in to calm your nerves, Rachael! Did it work????? I'd try that, but I'm afraid I'd still be rollin around in the tub tryin to get out and miss my surgery!!!!! Just know that I'll be sending good vibes for a smooth surgery for you on the 2nd. Good luck. You'll be on the "other side" in a couple of days!! Sue
Most Active