1 Month Anniversary

JustHat
on 8/27/04 4:35 am - NM
Today is my one month anniversary. I missed my goal by 1/2 pound. I would have made it but my weight loss stalled out 2 days ago. OK so 2 days isn't much of a stall, but I got used to losing everyday. So, my grand total for the month is 29.5 pounds. No conplaining here. That puts me 27% of the way to my final goal. My goal is 150 and Dr. W says if I work hard and stick to my diet, I should be able to make it in 9 more months. ~~Hat~~
calvoso
on 8/27/04 5:12 am - My hometown, WA
Hat, Way to go. You've done such a great job in a short amount of time. You have arrived as an example to others. Keep up the great work. Calvin
ncarter11
on 8/27/04 5:15 am - Edmonds, WA
OMGoodness, Hat!!!!!! Yahooooo! That is so great - 29.5 lbs!!! Wow!! I can't believe it's been a month since your surgery. Congrats on your great WL!! I am thrilled for you!!!! Yippppeeeee!
JustHat
on 8/27/04 7:19 am - NM
I can't believe it has been a month either. The third week is kind of a blur though. I was in a hurry earlier so didn't post all I was going to. My pants are getting big. But, I haven't dropped a size. That is probable because I was wearing those jeans that stretch and I was pushing them to their limits because I refused to buy a different size. So far, only people that know I had surgery notice any lose. And, I am not sure if they notice it or just know it is happening and want to know how much. I need to take pictures tonight and see what change I can see. ~~HAT~~
ncarter11
on 8/27/04 7:46 am - Edmonds, WA
I wear those jeans too! For the very same reason. Even having lost about 20lbs they are still tight on me! Threads of steel!! Congrats again, Hat! It's very exciting to follow your progress!! God bless, Nan
Kimanne B
on 8/27/04 5:32 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Congratsssssssssssss
pat9047
on 8/27/04 6:48 am - CO
WTG. Congratulations.
Tanja Y
on 8/27/04 6:56 am - Wahiawa, HI
Way to go Hat!
Rachael E.
on 8/27/04 7:16 am
That's super! I am so glad to hear you are doing so well. Keep up the GREAT work. Rachael
vanessam
on 8/27/04 7:25 am
Happy Dance! Congrats Keep up the great work! ~Vanessa
Most Active