Still practicing patience!

karen C.
on 8/27/04 1:42 am - Kennewick, WA
Came home from a wonderful 10 day trip with a girlfriend (left hubbies and kids behind) to find "denial number 2" even tho they call it "appeal number 2" that I'm making now. Come to find out Uniform Medical Plan doesn't even look at "medical necessity" until appeal number 2. I sent tons of stuff in with my first level appeal. Sure hope they give it a good look at this point. I will resend it if I have to but surely they can pass it from one set of hands to another. I tell myself to be patient, thorough, and just keep at it. I love reading about everyone's progress. It gives me hope that it WILL happen for me too.
Kimanne B
on 8/29/04 4:52 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Don't give up! Thats what they want you to do is give up! I know its rough, I know its frustrating, but hang in there We're here for you and a lot of people on the board have been thru this. You might post on the main board for some ideas when sending out your second appeal. I've read some great letters on there. Meanwhile, keep you chin up and your faith even higher! You're in my prayers. Love God, Kimanne
Most Active