Pre-op visit....

Derek E.
on 8/26/04 3:46 pm - Bremerton, WA
I had my pre-op today. I am sorry I missed Cori! Dr. W and the admitting nurse (Sue) said you were around, but we must have just been missing each other. All in all everything went ok- Dr. W was running behind as usual and I went ahead and did my pre-admit a little early. Dr. W was in such a hurry I didn't really get a word in. Lots of info all packed into a few minutes. I got everything and I know if I have any questions I can always phone his office. BTW~ HAT where did you get your anticeptic wa****'s the orange crud right??? I have been so BUSY this past week painting moving and taking care of everything in between I am all crapped out. I am going to try and focus on the family this next few days and really spend some quality time with my favorite people. We are always together, but not always there.... ya know what I mean? I am on anxiety overload....but dealing. I have the most horrible reflux right now and when they took my BP at Weber's office today it was HIGH really HIGH...so I am on BP meds up until the day of surgery~ Dr. W insisted. I think it's just from the busy life lately. I have to tell ya...I was a little worried leading up to know about going with out food....I like to eat...I know we all do, but honestly right now I am so sick of food.........I am ready. I am ready to just be without and not have to worrie about being hungry anymore. Wll, the lights just went out (D is waiting for me)....I will post more about my day tomorrow. Rachael
Chanise D.
on 8/26/04 3:58 pm - Lakewood, WA
Good Luck I am also ready but sooo far away..Hugs and kisses to you and your wife and kids... Relax and take care of yourself and that BP..Think about the other side and let the warmth of a new healthier more active life comfort you from within.... Blessings
JustHat
on 8/26/04 4:34 pm - NM
"BTW~ HAT where did you get your anticeptic wash?????" I meant to buy some. Honest. I would try Walgreens and Rite-Aid. Grab your phone book and call around instead of going to different places. If you can't find any, ask to talk to the pharmacist and see what they say.
Rachael E.
on 8/27/04 1:13 am
Ok- I know you all know it was me writing that post above and not Derek....he's post op and hardly ever posts anymore....our computer just likes to sign him on... I will get a new picture of Derek ASAP....and I will have it posted to both of our sites....it will most likely be Monday...but if you want it sooner just e-mail me and I will e-mail it to you. I forgot to mention- at my pre-op yesterday I was down 5 lbs. Not much, but hey...I thought I had gained...plus it was in the afternoon....my heaviest time of the day. Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers.............they're much needed right now. Rachael
Most Active