Surgery date(s)!!! Yeeeehaaaaa!!!

imagrama
on 8/24/04 4:18 pm - Gig Harbor, WA
I got the call from Pam at Weber's office this morning that I am approved for surgery!!! I should be getting the word from TriWest soon. Lisa called and said that Weber is on vacation for a wk in Sept and doesn't do surgeries the week before vacation so Sept. is full and the first opening will be Oct. 8th. She said that was quite a ways out so she'd talk to Weber today and maybe he can fit me in earlier. I waited all day for her call. We went to our support group mtng tonight and when we got back, there was a message from Lisa. She had called at 7:30pm!! Weber can do the surgery Sept 17th but she still has to make sure the op room has an opening and an assist. is available. She will know on Thursday and give me a call. Either way, I have a surgery date. Either Sept. 17th or Oct 8th. Somebody PINCH me!!! Sue
Kimanne B
on 8/24/04 4:38 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
*pinch, pinch* Congratulationsssssssssss!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!! You go girl
imagrama
on 8/24/04 4:44 pm - Gig Harbor, WA
Thanks, Kimanne!! I haven't posted much other than my profile because I hadn't really had any news until the past couple of months. Had just been waiting on Madigan's list til I decided to go with Weber and "get things done." Boy, am I glad I did!!
Kimanne B
on 8/24/04 6:34 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Git'er done! I'm so glad you shared it with us! I found out my surgery date yesterday and I was totally obnoxious all night LOL So I can totally relate to how you are feeling One of the other gals here just had her surgery done by Doc Weber too, she seemed to like him pretty well, so I'm sure you'll be just fine! Keep us posted and congratssssss ! XoXo- Kim
pat9047
on 8/24/04 11:34 pm - CO
Congratulations!!!!
ncarter11
on 8/25/04 2:19 am - Edmonds, WA
YEAH!!!!! Congrats on your date! The 17th is the day after mine! What hospital will you be at? Blessings and joy!!!! Nan
imagrama
on 8/25/04 2:29 am - Gig Harbor, WA
Thanks for all the well wishes everyone!!! Nan, I'll be going to Swedish Ballard. How, 'bout you? This has been quite a journey and I can't believe my time has finally come. I'll be on "the other side" before I know it starting a whole new journey!! Thanks, guys! Sue
ncarter11
on 8/25/04 2:41 am - Edmonds, WA
Stevens. Dang. I am so glad you posted to the boards and that you are **this** close to having your date! I hope it is sooner than later. Keep us posted, k?
calvoso
on 8/26/04 1:15 am - My hometown, WA
Sue, Congratulations. You must be so happy. I am really excited for you. You are so close now. Keep us posted. Calvin
imagrama
on 8/26/04 2:04 am - Gig Harbor, WA
Thanks, Calvin!! Looking forward to finding out WHICH date it's going to be today. The earlier date would be great but Oct 8 is just around the corner, too!! Either way, I'm a winner!
Most Active