Home from hospital yesterday!!

Trishia V.
on 8/24/04 12:23 pm - Kelso, WA
Hi y'all this is gonna be short and sweet. Home yesterday, everything is going fine, really tired right now. will post tomorrow or something. Thank you guys for all your support. You are appreciated!!! Trishia
karenyt
on 8/24/04 2:00 pm - Renton, WA
Welcome Home and Congratulations!! Glad to hear you are OK and all is goiong fine. Really tired seems to be common at this point so baby yourself a little - you have lots of adjustments to make now so give yourself time and love. I'll be joining you 09-15-2004 with Open RNY and can hardly wait myself!! Let's hear how you're doing as you get more strength. Congrats and Welcome to the Losing Side!! Karen Thompson WISH Center, WA 09-15-2004
Cori T.
on 8/24/04 2:32 pm - Neah Bay, WA
Hey Trisha, Take it easy....rest! Congrats on being on the losing side!
Kimanne B
on 8/24/04 4:41 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Hey Trishia, Glad you are home and doing fine Get some rest and when you feel better come share the juicy details Take care! Love God, Kimanne
imagrama
on 8/24/04 4:52 pm - Gig Harbor, WA
Congratulations!! You DID it, Trishia!! Get some rest, drink your fluids, and heal fast!! Can't wait to be where you are!!
ncarter11
on 8/25/04 2:47 am - Edmonds, WA
Thank you for posting, Trisha! I am thrilled to know that everything went well! We look forward to details of your expereince and weightloss! Rest and heal well!! Blessings and health! Nan
calvoso
on 8/25/04 5:41 am - My hometown, WA
Welcome home. I'm glad to hear you're doing well. Get your rest and keep us updated. Calvin
Tanja Y
on 8/25/04 6:30 am - Wahiawa, HI
Congratulations! Glad to see you're home......it's easier to rest there. Take it easy and don't try too much too soon. ~Tanja
JustHat
on 8/26/04 3:15 pm - NM
Welcome home. I hope your resting up. Your going to need all of your energy to post every last detail. Seriously, post as you have time and feel like it but take care of yourself. And, congratulations on joining the losing side. ~~Hat~~
Lisa R.
on 8/27/04 5:01 am - Veradale, WA
Trishia, Welcome Home...I gets better each day! Lisa
Most Active