ASBS Walk from Obesity, Anyone?

vanessam
on 8/24/04 12:04 am
I was curious if anyone is going to participate in the ASBS Walk from Obesity in Tacoma on September 18th? I think my husband and I will be participating and thought it would be a great way to meet anyone from the WA board. ~Vanessa
vanessam
on 8/24/04 2:23 am
great info about the walk at walkfromobesity.com
ncarter11
on 8/24/04 4:55 am - Edmonds, WA
I would go, it'd be a great way of meeting some of you south of Seattle. Fortunately, I'll be recovering from my big day! I hope there's another similar opportunity soon! Nan
vanessam
on 8/24/04 5:52 am
Nan, That would be cutting it close. Best of luck on your big day for an uneventful surgery and quick recovery! ~Vanessa
calvoso
on 8/24/04 8:35 am - My hometown, WA
Vanessa, That sounds like fun, but a little far for me to go for a walk. Besides I will be at Ywllowstone Park at that time. Are there any more walks like that coming up? Calvin
karenyt
on 8/24/04 2:14 pm - Renton, WA
I'd love to try the walk, but my open RNY is 09-15-2004 and I will probably still be a big baby that day!! I hope there will be other occasions when we WA board people can meet and socialize. Any thoughts anyone? Karen Thompson RNY Open 09-15-2004 WISH Center, WA
Kimanne B
on 8/24/04 4:47 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
This will sound so terrible, but if I could walk for any length of time, I'd gladly go... Maybe when I'm on the losing side something like this will going?? I used to Champion the Special Olympics and I miss stuff like this SOOO much I'll keep yall in my prayers Kimanne
djrochman
on 8/25/04 4:49 pm - Nodaway, IA
I would love to do this walk, do you know how many miles it is?? Maybe I could walk with you and your husband so I have someone to chat with.
vanessam
on 8/27/04 7:27 am
Denise, You know that is one piece of information I didn't find. I may e-mail and ask the coodinator. It would great to meet you! I will find out and email you. Sorry for the delay in the reply, I was out of town for a few days. I'll get back to you soon! ~Vanessa
djrochman
on 8/27/04 12:45 pm - Nodaway, IA
Vanessa, thanks for getting back to me. One other thing I can't find is the time this walk begins. I work the night before and not sure if I can make it if it's too early. Let me know. Thanks, Denise
Most Active