YAY!!! I HAVE MY DATE!!! WOOOOO HOOOO!! :)

Kimanne B
on 8/24/04 11:17 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Janet, thanks SO much for your loving words And yes, I've been thanking Him and crying a lot God Bless you too hun, Kimanne
ebonynurse8654
on 8/24/04 4:23 pm - Lakewood, WA
Kimanne, Congratulations..I am so very happy for you. You will be in my prayers...God bless you
Kimanne B
on 8/24/04 4:32 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Thank you Deborah Your prayers will be well received
imagrama
on 8/24/04 4:37 pm - Gig Harbor, WA
A huuuuuuuuuuuuuge congratulations, Kimanne!! The journey is just beginning!!
Kimanne B
on 8/25/04 1:19 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Thank you so much Susan!
Tammy _.
on 8/25/04 12:48 pm - Puyallup, WA
I am so happy for you- you deserve it! You are always so thoughtful and supportive to all of the people that post here. I am glad that it is your turn to receive the "congrats". It is nice to go through these emotions with others going through the same things. Tammy
Kimanne B
on 8/25/04 1:22 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Awww thanks so much for your kind words Tammy I can't believe it myself, I think I'm still in shock! Your turn is coming I know it! My girlfriend is having surgery with Dr. Hunter. Her surgery is in Sept. I also had the chance to talk with Steve too, he's sooo nice I have a pretty good impression of Virginia Mason... everyone is very knowledgeable and nice too. I will keep you in my prayers and hope that you get a surgery date too! XoXo~ Kimanne
iswinky1
on 8/25/04 2:02 pm - Bowling Green, KY
Hey there, I am so thrilled that you have a date! I am still waiting for approval and it is driving me crazy, but I just have to put it in God's hands and realize that he is never late. He is always on time according to his plan. I will continue to pray for you and your journey. And by the way, I read your post called "Here goes" and thought that it was wonderful. I always enjoy reading your post because of the beautiful, loving, and still take no nonsense attitude in them. Sorry to ramble. Congrats again!!! God Bless, Jennifer Pre-op
Kimanne B
on 8/25/04 2:26 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Aww Jennifer (hugs) thanks so much for your words of encouragement I understand what you're going thru, I was crazy, obsessive and drove my family and friends nuts about WLS. *lol* I finally had to say "enough" and turn it over to God... I had done all I could do, so I just waited until he was ready Many times I had to remind myself, its in HIS time, not mine. Yes, your time will come too! Thank you for your prayers, I will keep you in mine as well Oh, and you didn't ramble, I loved reading your post! X0Xo~Kimanne
Chrissy P.
on 8/28/04 2:00 am - Federal Way, WA
Hi! Thank you so much for your email! This message board forum seems like such a wonderful group of people. I guess God has led me here! Where are you having your surgery? My surgery is scheduled for October 14th at the WISH Center in Renton. Dr. Strain is my surgeon. I just wanted to say congratulations on getting that step done--I know how wonderful it feels! I am glad I found this website!
Most Active