Home again Home again jigity jig

amanda B.
on 8/23/04 2:03 pm - renton, WA
Hello all, I am home again. and boy am I tired. l-) You do not sleep in the hospital!! I am doing well. all went according to text book. very little pain, drinking my boost, and nectar, and water. I will post all the details tomorrow or the next day when I get some strenght back. Tonight its sleep sleep for me . Thank you all for keeping me and my family in your thoughts and prayers.
JustHat
on 8/23/04 2:44 pm - NM
Welcome home Amanda. I can't wait to hear all of the details. But, rest up and take care of yourself. I am very happy for you that all went well. ~~Hat
ncarter11
on 8/24/04 12:14 am - Edmonds, WA
So glad to hear that you are home and doing well!! Congrats on your surgery!! Rest well. Post more when you can, Amanda! Blessings, Nancy
tinktee
on 8/24/04 3:16 am - Spanaway, WA
Hi Amanda, CONGRATS on your new beginning! I love your little saying jigity jig, is that one of those silly saying's we get passed down to us? Very cute! Sounds like you are keeping all your liquids down, good for you. Give your self alot of TLC. SIWL Tee
calvoso
on 8/24/04 8:36 am - My hometown, WA
Congratulations on making it to the other side of loosing. Get your rest and keep us posted. Calvin
karenyt
on 8/24/04 12:05 pm - Renton, WA
Amanda!! Welcome home and congratulations!! So tell us all about it when you are up to it. I had my pre-op with Dr. Strain at WISH Center, WA yesterday and am set for Open RNY 09-15-2004. What should I expect at the hospital? Sounds like you made it through just fine. Take it easy and keep in touch. We are all here for you and thrilled that you are "ahead of the curve" - remember Renton speak?? Karen Thompson Open RNY 09-15-2004
Cori T.
on 8/24/04 12:18 pm - Neah Bay, WA
Congrats of being on the loser side! Wow, my turn is coming up, only a week away! :::::::::::::chewing fingernails:::::::::::::
Kimanne B
on 8/24/04 4:34 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Yaaaawhoo! Welcome home sweetie You gotta fill me in when you feel better XoXo- Kim
imagrama
on 8/24/04 4:56 pm - Gig Harbor, WA
Congrats, Amanda. Sounds like you are doing great already! Keep it up and get lots of rest! Can't wait to hear the details!! Take care.
Most Active