The WISH Center and Medicare

Kimanne B
on 8/22/04 8:36 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Anyone in WA State ever had surgery at the WISH center and been on Medicare???
tinktee
on 8/23/04 3:27 am - Spanaway, WA
Hi there my lost friend. I check with the Wish Center and they do not take Medicare. They are one of the upper status wls. Ok see ya later. Tee
Kimanne B
on 8/23/04 5:05 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
I've been here Where have you been? I'm getting ready to go to my surgeon consult right now. YAY! By the time I get home I'll have a surgery date WHOOOOOOO HOOOO! I'm so excited I can't stand it! I'll talk to you tonight girlfriend Kim
cocabearkim
on 8/29/04 10:01 pm - WA
They told me earlier this year that they just started taking it but I was their first patient. They expected me to do all the billing legwork since they ddin't know what they were doing, I found Dr. Simonowitz in Bellevue who took medicare and the wait list was very short. I had my surgery May 3, 04 and have lost 97 lbs already!! Love, Kim
Kimanne B
on 8/30/04 9:32 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Thanks Kim... Dr Simonwitz was my first choice, but he got in an accident and wouldn't be bac****il Sept, and then he'd be backed up on patients. So I then found Dr Thirlby who I'm totally impressed with... I have to wait til' Oct 12, but hey, I can do it right? Thanks for the info Kim and congrats on your WL. Love God~ Kimanne
Most Active