Hard to be patient....

Andrea W.
on 8/21/04 3:41 pm - Kent, WA
Ok, well my first letter was sent out this week to my insurance so I am now patiently waiting for the answer My fingers are crossed in anticipation. It is hard to just sit here and wait..... I want to know NOW!!! I guess what the insurance company doesn't realize is that they WILL pay for this surgery..... And I will jump through every hoop they have so why not just save time and approve it right away. It is just torture!! On the positive side, my mother has a surgery date for Sept. 13th!! I am so jealous! Her insurance only requires being 100 lbs overweight and nothing more, which is nice! She is really excited and I am excited for her! It is nice to have each other to go through this. Infact, I just turned 31 last week and my mother and I have never been closer! Kinda strange that it took wls to bring us closer! But I am not complaining!!!
Kimanne B
on 8/21/04 5:16 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Hi Andrea! Congrats to your mom on her WLS. I'm sure you will soon be right behind her! *lol* I absolutely love your attitude. My Medicare turned out to be fairly simple to get ok'd~ but I had the same mindset... "yes, you WILL pay for this!" *lol* I hear that insurance companies have to respond to your letter within 30 days... so hopefully you'll know by Sept~! You've got the right attitude tho girl, don't give up or take NO for an answer! Keep us posted! I will keep you and your DM in my prayers (((HUGS))) Love God, Kimanne
Yvonne B.
on 8/22/04 11:30 am - Newport, WA
what insurance did your mother have that only required her to be 100 pounds overweight. I want some too. Haha
Most Active