Tacoma support group meets tonight

latzylove
on 8/20/04 3:26 am - Tacoma, WA
For anybody who's intrested there is a WLS support group that meets tonight at the St Joes's hospital in downtown Tacoma. The meeting is from 7-9pm.You park behind the hospital and we meet in a room off the cafeteria. If you are intrested in coming I would love to meet you. Just e-mail me and I can give you more specific directions if needed. This support group isn't just for a specific Dr's patients it's for all WLS patients.This is great for people researching surgery, have a date scheduled and post op's. Hope to see you there Latzy
pat9047
on 8/20/04 4:23 am - CO
Sorry about your discomfort but good to see you are home safe.
sassy
on 8/20/04 4:26 am - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
welcome home latzy!! thank you for the post, it helps us pre-ops prepare a little better, giving us things to be ready for. feel free to email me your number, i would love to talk your ear off, lol it's one of the things i do best... just ask hat lol best of luck with your progress! if you need anything, please let us know. {{{{hugs}}}}
Kimanne B
on 8/20/04 7:44 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Latzy, glad to see you are home and doing well! Sorry the nurses were crappy but at least you're out of there and in your own bed safe and sound! Good to see you back, keep us updated XoXo- Kim
Debadoh
on 8/20/04 8:04 am - Sumner, WA
Latzy! So glad to hear you're home and doing ok. Thought of you often over the last few days! Glad to hear you're not too discouraged by the discomfort. I guess it's just a matter of keeping your eye on the end result and letting the journey handle itself.
ncarter11
on 8/20/04 9:21 am - Edmonds, WA
Sooooo glad that you are home, healthy, healing and on the LOSING side!!!! Yeah!! Thanks for writing so many details. We postops gobble it up in preparation! I pray your swelling goes down fast and your first post op is VERY rewarding!!! Take care and rest well, Latzy!! God bless, Nan
tinktee
on 8/20/04 2:00 pm - Spanaway, WA
Latzy so glad to see your post! I hope you are feeling better tonight. WOW you are on the losing side now, CONGRATS! You should be better soon, sounds like you are having after surgery side effects. BLAH!! It's nice to hear the after surgery stuff, thank you. Ok take care and have a speedy recovery. Tee
Tammy _.
on 8/21/04 1:14 pm - Puyallup, WA
Latzy, Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed chronicle of your experiences these last 4 days. It is so nice to know what to expect on "the losing side". By the way, did your hubby stay during your surgery for you? Sounds like you had a friend there so that is great! I look forward to hearing more from you these next weeks. Take care of yourself. Congrats! Tammy
JustHat
on 8/22/04 5:49 pm - NM
Welcome home Latzy. You did a great job of keeping things organized and with a lot of detail. My whole experience seemed to run into one long day. I had to laugh when you said they came to you for a second time in the OR. The morning of my surgery while I was waiting to be knocke out, the sleep doc (can't spell is real title) came in and introduced himself. I introduced myself and DH. Smooth as ice, he wished me good luck on my surgery and told me he must have the wrong woman. I hope that every day is better for the last for you. ~~Hat
Michelle C.
on 9/17/04 2:34 pm - Tacoma, WA
When is your next meeting, would love to attend. Michelle
Most Active