The Magic Bullet

JustHat
on 8/19/04 4:41 pm - NM
I never buy anything of of infomercials. Until now. We watched the infomercial for this thing night after night. We talked about it and how it can't be as good as they say it is. But, in a weak moment, my son talked me into it. DH wanted it from the minute he saw it on TV, so there was no problem there. I ordered it, but they said it would take 4 to 6 weeks to get it in. A week later, it arrived. We broke it out over the weekend for milkshakes. They looked good. Now that I can eat again, I have been using the heck out of it. I am very happy with it. It has been very useful. Tonight I made enchiladas for the family. Not willing to pass up Mexican food, I scouped out some, added some extra sause and blended away. It was perfect. Looked nasty, but tasted just fine.
imagrama
on 8/19/04 5:01 pm - Gig Harbor, WA
Wow, Michelle, I was wondering if that "Magic Bullet" thing was any good. I've started to order that many times!! Looks like you've convinced me!! It'll sure come in handy when I'm pureeing my OWN foods!! Thanks for the info! Sue
tinktee
on 8/20/04 1:35 am - Spanaway, WA
Hi Hat (Michelle) , When I had major jaw surgery I had to blend my food, Speghetti was yummy but do not blend a hamburger. I fixed a hamburger with all the fixings even the bun and tossed it into the blender. Yuck! I don't know if we can eat speghetti after wls because of the carbs but if we can, yummy from the blender! SIWL,Tee
ncarter11
on 8/20/04 1:48 am - Edmonds, WA
I don't think I would have thought to buy that!! It's a relatively smaller container, isn't it?! How appropriate it would be for postops! A full sized blender seems like overkill. Does it handle the small portions well?? Looks like you can save a few bucks on ebay. Nan
Most Active